wet dreamz pt 1

Oka so I've been having a lot of sexual dreams lately, mostly including My Hero Academia boys. Here's one with kirishima and kaminari.

So I'm living in the dorms with class 1-A. We've all been living with each other for a while now. Everyone is enchanted by my melanin skin and gorgeous curves. I wake up in the middle of the night and decide to go down stairs for a midnight snack.

I notice that Kaminari and Kirishima are one the couch just chatting and I decide to join them....

"Ohh I didn't realize anyone was awake. I would've put on a robe." I chuckle, gesturing to how undressed I am. Im just wearing a tank top and some lacey panties.

"You guys mind if I join you?" I walk over to them. " I have no problem with it." Kiri smiles, Kaminari nods in agreement.

"So why are you boys up so late? Couldn't sleep?" I questioned sitting in between them. " We were just talking and lost track of time. What about you?" Kiri looks over me.

"Well I just woke up. Wanted a lil snack before heading back to bed but if yall plan on staying up, I'll join." I smiled, crossing my legs on the couch. "So what was yall talkin bout?" I asked, looking between the two boys.

"We were talking about you actually. Just curious, you are always so open about yourself. Especially your sex life. Why is that?" Kaminari finally speaks up.

"Well honesty is what's important to me most. Plus I love talking about myself and I also love talking about sex. Does it bother you? I can tone it down a bit, my goal isn't to make yall uncomfortable." I question in a concerned manner.

"No, it doesn't make us uncomfortable at all. I enjoy it." Kaminari says with a smirk. " I actually had a request if it's not too unreasonable. I'd like to kiss you." Kirishima butted in.

I contemplate his request and smile. "Yea, I'd love to kiss you." I nod. "I want a kiss too!" Kaminari whined, which made me giggle. "Okay you too. But Kiri baby gets a kiss first." I leaned over to Kirishima and planted my lips upon his lips. As we kissed, I crawled into his lap and straddled him.

Kaminari patiently waited as I made out with his friend. I slowly pull away from Kiri and smirk. I look over to Kaminari. "Your turn." I whisper, crawling over to his lap. As I straddle him, I pull on the collar of his shirt to bring him in closer.

Our kiss wasn't as gentle as Kiri's but kaminari didn't seem to mind it at all. As we make out, I run my hands through his hair. I finally pull away and smile.

This seem to set the boys off because kaminari pulls me into another kiss as Kirishima starts to kiss on my shoulder before pulling me away from Kaminari and back onto his lap.

I could feel how hard he was, I also moaned with how rough he pulled me down. He kissed me firmly, gripping my waist. Kaminari kisses on my neck and shoulder. Both of them desperately want me.

I grinded down on kiri lap, making him whimper in the kiss. I slowly pull away my lips only to have them pulled into kaminari. He kissed me roughly, begging for attention. He began humping my side while I was still on Kiri lap.

"Someone down here..?!" Someone called out, they were slowly descending the stairs. We were about to get caught.