Camilo's best friend

Camilo had been spending a lot of time with a special friend. Félix and Pepa had been worried about him since disappears every day with out failure. "Dolores where is your brother?" Pepa asked. "Out near the river.... With a ....friend." she said barley speaking over a whisper, as walking by Pepa going to her room.

"What kind of friend?" Felix asked. "Yes what do you mean by friend Dolores?" Pepa asked as a cloud formed over her head. "A female friend." She said barley speaking over a whisper like before. Pepa looked at Félix as her eyes had widened.

"I don't know. Just a friend." Dolores said to them before leaving. Pepa looked at Félix before going to the river with him to see where their son was. When they got their they saw the two 15 year olds swimming in the river having fun. The girl had long H/c hair and beautiful E/c eyes.

"Knows how to pick them." Félix smirked and Pepa hit his arm. "Camilo!" Pepa yelled. "Oh no." He said as the h/c haired girl when to the other side of the river and left. "Yes mom?" He asked walking over to her.

"Who was that?" She asked crossing her arms. "Her name is Y/n. She lived in the village across the river." Camilo said to her. "That village has been abandoned for 6 years...." Felix said and looked at Pepa. "What do you mean 6 years?" Camilo asked worried.

(Part two?)