Alex wu

Ren wu: Alex wake up!
Alex: I'm up mom don't tell me okay
Ren wu: I'm your mom!
Alex: Yeah yeah idc!
Ren wu: ALEX WU DON'T BE RUDE!
Alex: Later mom I'm going to school! *jumps out of the window *
Xander chuckles while sipping coffee
Ren wu: That girl she acts like you dear.
Xander: She has your attitude dear, besides you can't be angry due to your condition.
Ren wu: you don't have to remind me love.

-meanwhile with Alex pov-
Ughhhhh I hate school I think the only class I like was music class I could listen to music and sing on my own time. When I get to class I saw my best friend valias heh let's say he loves to do chaos, I don't blame him. After all he is a karlisle and both of his parents are legends. The day he told me that him and his siblings are going to Japan I was shocked I couldn't believe my own friend is leaving I can't.....I can't......I don't want him to leave he is the only reason why I go to school. I walked back home and saw mom and dad talking about something that I can't hear well. Oh well, it's not my problem, so I walked away from it. I went outside and train and train until I was out of breath. My dad walks up to me and told me to take break and rest up. So I did and went to the park to see valias in tears. I walked up to him and asked what's wrong? He told me that he and his siblings have to go to Japan and well that hurts me because valias is my best friend.