The Urge (TW)

TW: self harm

Word count: 484

(3rd POV)

Ethan was getting hit hard with the urge to self harm. He laid in his bed but soon got up. Walking over to the bathroom he took out his blades. He took the pointy sharp mental and dragged it across his arm. He did it a few more time but he stoped and put it back. He cleaned up and went to Marks room. He cuddle the older man and he sniffled. Mark was facing Amy and cuddling her so he ended up cuddling his back. When Amy woke up she kissed Mark cheek and she noticed the younger male. She thought for a second and frowned, usally he didn't do this unless he was upset. She sat up and carefully moved Ethan so he was cuddling Mark chest. Mark end up moving closer and laying his head on the younger boys. Amy smiled and rubbed Ethan back.

Mark woke up a few minute later to find he was cuddling his lover, he kissed her head and stayed there for a few minute. He felt the shorter person move a little and she got closer to him. He decided to look down to see if she was awake but was surprised to see Ethan sleeping face. He smiled and fluffed his hair, he went to move but Ethan stired and went back to him. He lauded there unsure what to do so he just cuddling him more. Ethan eyes flutter open and groaned at the bright sunshine making the room light up. "Good morning bud." Mark smiled, "Morning." Ethan replied sheepishly. "Well Le-" Mark said before going silent, he saw Ethan had a banges on his arm and gulped. "Did you get the urge again?" He asked worried. Ethan gasped and sniffled. He turned around and sat on Marks lap, how was now sat up. Ethan nodded yes after hiding his face into The other males chest. He couldn't hold the cold tears the filled his eyes that was now over flowing down his cheek.

"Hey hey bud, shhh it's ok. You did good, it's hard to stop so it's ok to have hiccups." Mark cooed into the younger boy. He started to rub his back for extra comfort. He rocked him back and forth and kissed his forehead and all over his face. "It happened at 1:00 AM, it was too much so i.. you know and then cuddle you by your back, and guess Amy moved me." Ethan explained, it was thing they did when Ethan self harmed. "Next time if you could, could you wake me up?" Ethan nodded. They got up, Ethan held Mark's arm as they walked down stairs and into the kitchen. "Good morning you two!" Amy said happily, "I made breakfast!" She sang as she shooed us to the table. They sat down, eating the delicious breakfast had made. Ethan smiled and kissed both of their cheeks.

A/N- is that white you out here? Umm, eh it's fine. I'm so sorry this is short but I didn't know what else to add. I wrote this and I didn't hate it, which is always nice. I didn't proof read but I hope you enjoyed it!