"No. No, lets go have fun with them. I don't want to cancel last minute." He shook his head. Moving a hand through his hair keeping it pushed to the side and up a bit. (Imagine Andy's hair.) "The boys won't care." I told him. "I told Sebastian i was going to be there so we will go."

"Besides when we get home. You'll make about two steps into the house before i rip this dress to shreds." Chris stepped closer. Leaving no space between us and me pressed against the dresser.

"I figured. But could you maybe not rip this dress. I love this dress." I asked and he groaned. "Fine. But it's coming off quickly." I nodded and we left for the boy's house.

"Who's ready to have fun?" I asked as i held up two bottles of wine and did a little dance through the front door. "And don't worry Lily, Chris has the sparkling grape juice for you." I pointed to the pregnant Lily that was sitting on the couch.

"What's up sexy. Chris best watch out i'mma take his girl." Mateo walked over and took my hand to spin me around. "Good luck with that. We barely made it out of the bedroom without Chris messing a few things up." I patted his chest and went into the kitchen.

Dylan was taking the lasagna out of the oven and set it on the stove. Once he took off the oven mitts he came and gave me a hug. "I've missed you." He said.

"I've missed you too, Dylan." I smiled. "I want you back in the house." He told me and pulled away. "I thought Seb was staying over a lot?" I questioned. "He has but he's been gone filming his and Anthony's new show. So I haven't seen him in three months." Dylan's face dropped.

"But he's still coming tonight though, right?" I asked. "No. He said that they needed to shoot some last minute scenes. And missed his flight. I don't get my valentine tonight." He slightly smiled through the pain.

I gave Dylan another hug before I helped with the rest of the food. We brought everything to the table and sat together. We talked and ate. The room was filled with laughter and smile on everyone's faces.

We heard the door open and everyone looked over at it. "I come barring gifts." Sebastian jumped through the door with bags in his hands along with a suitcase next to him.

Dylan got up very quickly and ran over to him. He jumped into Sebastian's arms and clung onto him. Sebastian set the bags down and wrapped his arms around Dylan. "Hi, Doll." Sebastian smiled and rubbed Dylan's back.

The door opened yet again and Anthony walked in. "Thanks for the help man." He sighed and walked past Sebastian with two other suit cases.

Me and Chris got up and walked over to them. "Hey, Bird Man." I smiled and gave Anthony a hug. "Hey, Mrs. America." He hugged back. Once I pulled away and stepped back Chris and Anthony hugged.

"Hi, Seb." I rubbed part if his back since Dylan was still holding on for dear life. "Hey, Jordan. Dylan I can't breathe. And can I say hi to everyone else before you steal me away?" Sebastian asked and I laughed.

Dylan got down giving me and Chris the ability to say hi to Sebastian too. We pulled up another chair for Anthony, as Sebastian sat down with Dylan on his lap. Dylan's eyes were a bit puffy for crying, but still having a good time with us.

After the boys finished eating we all moved to the couch. We continued talking while listening to music. Until I got a text.

Sebastian 🦾🖤:
Let's do it now

I glanced at Sebatian and we locked eyes. "I want a picture. Everyone up for a picture." I said and stood up. Everyone followed and stood behind me for a selfie. I pretended to get the perfect angle and then "accidentally" switched to video.

Suddenly Sebastian dropped from the screen. "Hey. You have to be in this." Dylan said and turned around to face Sebastian. Only to look down at Sebastian on one knee next to him. Everyone moved away so I could start the video.

"I've been in many relationships. But only with women. And I've come to the realization that none were right because they never felt like how I feel with you. And it's not because you're a man, it's because I have felt truly happy and loved by you, Dylan."

"There's still so much time left, and I don't want to spend it with someone if they aren't you. Dylan you are very special to me and I love you so much. So would you do me the honor of marrying me?" Sebastian opened the small black velvet box to show this.

"Yes

"Yes. I love you." Dylan answered. Sebastian quickly put the ring on his finger and stood up smashing their lips together. We all cheered for them.

They pulled their lips apart but looked in each other's eyes with their foreheads together. I ended the video with that cute scene at the end.

After that we all talked about how we all knew. We told Dylan about how Sebastian was going to tell him he couldn't make it. How we met up in Atlanta so I could help pick out a ring with Sebastian.

"Alright I'm tired. I want to go home." Chris patted my thigh. "Okay. I'm getting a bit tired, too." I said and we stood up.

As we walked to the door we heard Anthony yell something. "Tired my ass. Ya'll are leaving so you can go fuck." Everyone laughed with him.

"I wasn't going to say it directly but... yeah we are. I've had enough of sharing my sexy fiancée, and I want her in our bedroom naked." Chris said and I joined the laughing.

"Now goodnight. With your own women and man. And Anthony I hope you enjoy your hand tonight. Goodnight." Chris slapped my ass as we walked out the door. We could still hear their laughing through the door.

"God you're a dork." I smiled at him as I turned around. "You love me. Now get in the car so I can race home. I've been holding off a boner all night." He turned me around and made me walk quicker to the car. "I do love your crazy." I smiled.