Chapter 14

"Hey kids." A loud voice called. Robin jolted awake. Lara jumped into the man's-who Robin assumed to be her dad-arms. Lon simply waved and turned to Robin. "Finally awake?" Lon flashed his perfect teeth in a playful smile. Robin couldn't help but grin back.
"Who's this?" The man asked. His blonde hair was unnoticeably beginning to gray, and his blue eyes sparked with the same mischievous vibe as Lon. "Dad, this is my friend, Robin." Lon introduced. Robin shyly reached out a hand. "It's nice to meet...you..." Robin suddenly felt something warm and wet in her bra. The fluid began to feel sticky as it filled her bra. Robin was afraid that her nipples had started bleeding for some odd reason. She wondered what was going on before it hit her.
Oh no. I think I'm lactating. The doctor warned me about this...
"Excuse me." Robin pulled her hand back and squeezed past Mr. McLoud rushing to the bathroom. Robin lifted her hoodie, shirt, and bra to find a mixture of white and clear cream around her nipples. This is bad!
Robin tried to dab at her chest with toilet paper, but the liquid slowly kept forming at the rim of her breast. Robin's continued to lightly rub her swollen and aching breasts-Robin was now able to fit into a D cup bra, compared to her normal size, barely a C cup.
A knock at the door made Robin jump. "Robin are you okay?" It was Lara.
"I'm fine." Robin quickly replied, continuing to clean herself up. "Well, we're gonna go and eat so come out when you're done."
Robin listened to the fading footsteps and began to panic. How much is going to come out?
Robin wasn't sure how long she was in the bathroom, but Lon began to knock at the door, calling for her to come out. When Robin frantically refused, Lon twisted the handle and announced his entrance.
In three seconds, Lon stared at Robin's face, then her breasts, back to her face, and turned scarlet. Resisting the urge to scream, Robin pulled down her clothes and dragged Lon inside, her own face becoming red.
"Uh..." Lon stammered as he stared at the ground, unsure of where to look.
Robin pushed back her embarrassment and quickly explained.
"I think I'm lactating, and it won't stop!" Robin quietly expressed her fear. As she felt wetness in her clothes, she forced Lon to turn around as she stuffed tissues into her shirt. "What do I do?"
"The longer you stay in here, the more suspicious they'll get, so it might be best to just go out there and hope that you don't leak..." Lon said as he visibly tried to remove that image of Robin out of his mind.
"I'm sorry that you had to see my stretch marks and everything...I know it's kind of gross." Robin dipped her head into her hands, the embarrassment seeping back in.
"No, that's not it at all," Lon objected. "I actually thought the opposite. It was kinda my first time seeing a shirtless girl." Lon opened the door, and after stuffing several layers of toilet paper into her bra, Robin followed him to the dining room, still red.
"There you are! Are you okay?" Mrs. McLoud asked as she fixed Robin a hearty sized plate. "Yeah, my stomach was just a little upset, that's all." Robin lied.
The dinner was relatively loud. The TV was blaring Family Feud, Mrs. McLoud was discussing the upcoming elections for governor, and Lara was pestering Lon about taking her to the new theme park. Robin wasn't sure of what to say, so she just ate her enchiladas in silence.
"Robin, why so quiet? Don't be shy. How you know my son?" Mrs. McLoud asked, reaching for more enchiladas. "Oh um...We met at the mall a while ago. And he's the new kid at my school." Robin shuffled uncomfortably as she felt warm liquid forming again. It was almost as uncomfortable as having a period.
"Daddy, where do babies come from?" Lara suddenly asked. Robin shot a concerned look at Lon, who did the same. "Maybe you should ask your mother. She's better at those kinds of things than I am." Mr. McLoud said as he sipped his juice. "Why do you ask?"
"Because Ro-" Lon instantly clamped a hand over his sister's mouth, laughing nervously. "Robin offered to buy Lara a new baby doll, and I guess Lara was just curious."
"Oh. How nice of you, Robin." Mr. McLoud patted her lightly on the shoulder. "Yeah, no problem."
Robin managed to get through dinner undiscovered, and was relieved when Mr. McLoud offered to give her a ride home. Lon rode in the backseat with Robin throughout the short drive. It was well past sunset when they pulled into Robin's driveway. Robin once again thanked them for the dinner before stepping out of the car.
"You sure your folks won't mind us bringing you home so late?" Mr. McLoud asked as he rolled down the window. "Oh, um...No one's home, so..."
"Oh, I understand. Should we call them?"
"No one will answer." It was the truth. Granny would probably be at some motel a hundred miles away, and her dad wasn't scheduled to come home until May.
"Are you sure? I don't want your family getting an...gry..." Mr. McLoud trailed off as he saw a tear fall down Robin's face.
"Dad, just drop it." Lon whispered as he climbed into the passenger seat. They waved goodbye to Robin as they pulled out. Robin gave a final small wave as she closed her front door.
"What was that about? Is she okay?" Mr. McLoud asked, turning the corner. Lon sighed.
"Her dad's deployed right now. Her legal guardian is her Grandmother, but she's never home. I think Robin's just feeling a little lonely. She's going through hard times, and she probably feels alone through it all."
"Well son, that was nice of you to invite her over tonight. She's welcome anytime."
Lon smiled. "Thanks, Dad."