The Ghost of the Uchiha

Comenzar desde el principio

To start off, Hanma tested the Susanoo's defense by hitting it with a full speed and power Palm Strike, it did nothing but surprise Madara a bit. "Indeed his speed his nothing to brush off" Madara thought to himself. Madara then began throwing every sword swing at Hanma but as expected it was dodged. Kiyoko slammed her hands on the ground and a tilted pillar appeared right beside Madara then quickly blasted him out of his Susanoo towards Hanma. The Hyuga responded quickly by doing the Raiton Chakra Mode enhanced Hakkesho Kaiten and immediately adding Raiton nature to create "Raiton: Hakkesho Kaiten!!!"

Everyone thought they finally had him as that was the same jutsu that obliterated the Third Raikage but Madara had simply switched to his Rinnegan and absorbed the jutsu. Being exhausted from using the jutsu he deactivated Raiton Chakra Mode and Madara stared him in the eyes, Sharingan to Byakugan and Hanma showed no fear towards the Uchiha. "Interesting! Hyuga Hanma...I'll remember that name brat!" he kicked the tired Hanma in his abdomen which sent him back a few meters. Madara went back to Mu and summoned the meteor which made almost all the shinobi on the battlefield accept their fate. "This guy is......on a whole different level" Hanma was shocked seeing what he did. The Tsuchikage ordered everyone to get out of here as he flew to the meteor. Kiyoko ran up to Hanma seeing him still a bit exhausted from doing the Raiton: Hakkesho Kaiten and grabbed his hand then began retreating.

Hanma still had his Byakugan activated and noticed the other one coming from above, he stopped causing Kiyoko to stop too. "Kiyoko, you can do what the Tsuchikage is doing right? I saw you practice it before" he asked. "Do you not know there's a meteor right above us?" she was confused as to why he would ask a question like that in this situation but saw his serious face. "Haaaahh...I only recently discovered the jutsu so I'm still a beginner but yeah I can" she told him. "There's another one coming, I'll give you a boost to go up there to at least lighten it and do the jutsu on me too, warning him with all this noise is useless so we have to take action" he explained to her. With a serious face she did the jutsu, "Doton: Chokeijugan no Jutsu (Ultra-light-Weight Rock Jutsu)" and lifted off the ground followed up by Hanma reactivating his Raiton Chakra Mode and holding both of Kiyoko's feet in his right hand and lifting his left leg almost like he was about to throw a ball.

He swung his right hand forward and smashed his left foot down launching Kiyoko quickly toward the other meteor and did a huge jump to follow after her. The Tsuchikage was surprised to see Kiyoko using it and thought she wanted to help but didn't know how to move well and ended up missing. A few moments after passing by the first meteor she got ready to stop the second one even if it meant her life. Kiyoko held on to the meteor and did Doton: Chokeijugan no Jutsu and Hanma followed up after, both trying to slow it down.

"Kiyoko! It's too close, we have to alter its course somehow!" he kept trying to slow down the meteor with Raiton Chakra Mode, it's working but not fast enough to avoid collision. "And how exactly do we do that?!" she started to feel a bit hopeless now. "I-I have no idea!" he answered and Kiyoko then started thinking about every jutsu they have in their arsenal but nothing could help. Kiyoko's Earth Golems isn't big enough to move it and Hanma's Hakkesho Kaiten would just do damage to it. Hanma then saw something else coming from the left at high speed, something familiar. "Seems like it isn't too late to give up" he had a smile on his face.

A red Hiraishin kunai made contact with the meteor and I appeared, "Quite the situation you guys got yourself in" I looked at them with my Sage Mode eyes. "I'm a shadow clone, my real body would be here sometime later" I explained and I rested my hand on the meteor. "Even if it's a shadow clone, I appreciate you coming here" Hanma thanked, both him and Kiyoko had a look of relief on their faces. Kiyoko sighed, "Just the guy we need" she looked down to see Gaara and Onoki successfully stop the meteor.

The weight was released from their hands and the meteor disappeared, shortly afterwards, a bit of rumbling was heard from far away. Thank you for everything, Island-san. Hanma and Kiyoko then descended onto the ground, Madara was surprised of how far Hanma could see with his Byakugan but most of all he was surprised of the second meteor's disappearance. "A Space-Time Ninjutsu user..." the Uchiha found himself intrigued at the person who could teleport an entire meteor away single handedly.