𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯: 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆

Start from the beginning

She hated him and she had only known him a day,

He disliked her but was willing to befriend her, if she stopped hanging out with those nerds. Especially the dance pants guy.

"So class at the front of the class, we have a set of balloons, empty bottles, suagr and yeast. You will have to blow up the balloons successfully only using these four things in front of you. If you are able to blow it up like this," he held up a perfectly blown balloon, "you won't have to do the first homework project."

That was music to Lj's ears, she might not be able to pass a class with an A but if it meant she wouldn't have to hang out with LaRusso for a week. She was going to try her hardest.

Mr Blake directed some people to come to the front of the class to grab all of the stuff in the trays at the front. She quickly stood up before Anthony could and moved past a few more people so she could grab her tray.

When she was walking back she heard a voice call out to her, it was Liz who was holding a tray as well. "How you holding up?"

"I'm just about holding, as long as I can do this, I'm free for the whole week." She explained, Liz gave her a nod. "How's it going with Kenny?"

"It's going good." She smiled, Lj bumped her shoulder slightly and grinned. Liz rolled her eyes playfully and sat back down at her desk. Lj did the same and walked over to her desk, playing the tray on her side of the desk.

"You know this is partner work? You're not the only one who wants to get out of homework." Anthony grabbed the tray and pulled it over to the middle.

"Do you even know how to this?" She asked, slightly confused.

"No but I wanna help us so we can win this." He couldn't have her round his house, she could say something about him 'bullying' Kenny.

"Alright." She grabbed the sheet of instructions and looked over it, "You need to fill it up with warm water, only slightly."

"Why do I have to?" He questioned.

"You just said you wanted to help, so you can do this." He grabbed the bottle and mumbled something under his breath, walking to the back of the class to the faucet. As the bottle filled up with warm water he watched Lj grab her glasses from her bag and place them on her face as she measured out the yeast and sugar, a smile fell on his face but when she looked up he turned away.

"Nerd." He mumbled.

"Weirdo," she whispered.

After the bottle was full about a third of the way, he walked back over to the desk and handed her it.

"You're kidding right? I said only slightly. What is this?" She held the bottle up to his face.

"Uh it's fine, the balloon will still work, look." He grabbed some of the yeast and sugar, putting both in the bottle the quickly grabbing the balloon and pulling it over the top of the bottle.

When the balloon started to expand, Anthony had a cocky smirk on his face while Lj remained impressed until the balloon started to get bigger and bigger, the mixture in the bottle starting to go inside the balloon.

Lj backed up, still watching the balloon expand when it popped and the water went everywhere, hitting Anthony in the face. Lj burst out laughing, watching his face turn a red, she practically collapsed on the floor, all eyes were on her and Anthony not sure how to react. She tried to stand up and make fun of him but her laughing cussed the words to get stuck in her throughly.

"Mr LaRusso and Miss Wu, what the hell is going on back here?" The teacher looked furious, Anthony stood up and pushed his chair out, walking back to the faucet. While Lj just stood up quickly and tried to stop herself from laughing. "Miss Wu, your first day and this is how you act?"

"I'm sor-sorry Mr Blake, I tried to tell him it needed less water but h-he wouldn't listen," she tried to explain without a laugh.

"Ok, well you might be able to tell you won't be getting the week off and I need you to clean this up before class ends." She nodded and shuffled to back of the class beside Anthony who was wiping yeast off of his shirt.

"Well done LaRusso, now we have to the homework since apparently you can't listen." She grabbed some paper towels and walked back to the desk and started to clean up the water spills.

Anthony huffed and continued to clean up his shirt when the bell rung so he dropped the paper towels and walked back over to his desk to grab his bag but the teacher stood in front of the door.

"BEFORE YOU ALL RUN OFF, the homework is to create any chemistry project you want with your partner, and the winners were Russel and May." Everyone groaned but were trying to get out of the class, when he finally moved out of the way of the door, practically everyone ran out.

Lj walked out of the class to her locker, saying goodbye to her two new friends. She opened the locker to grab her notes but someone shut it before she could.

"What the hell LaRusso?"

"Give me your number?" He said, his face blank.

"Why?"

"The project new girl, I need to text you where we can finish it." She rolled her eyes and wrote it down on a slip of paper and handed it to him.He looked at it and walked away.

"Asshole."

"Bitch."

Authors Note:

I am not the smartest so sorry of what theyre learning doesn't make an sense but they have a project together 🤩

Also next chapter might hurt some of y'all so get ready 💔

And you know when people say guys will be mean to you when they liked you, that is sorta Anthony rn,

Lj hates him. No maybe he's ok, SHE HATES HIM. Eventually she won't but not gonna ruin the enemies to lovers arc by making them get together in the forth chapter.

Also Lj seems like the type of girlfriend who wouldn't show so much affection in public but in private or in front of people she was close with she would be super sweet.

Anthony as a boyfriend would have no filter, mans would embarrass his girlfriend by accident by trying to do something sweet.

I just wanted to confirm that lots of scenes will be made up 😭. They have the middle schoolers a plot but not big enough for an entire fanfic so like this scene.

Also when there's a dance with the juniors, there might be a middle school dance 🤚
Who's Lj going with 🤨🤔