"Rematch." Lexa said. "This was my warm up round with you two."

"Oh my god." The two girls groaned.

"This one is for real." Lexa said, resetting the board. She looked around and saw someone hiding in the trees. This man was different. It looked like he was trying to blend in. She could only see the figure of the man in the trees and that was it.

"What?" Madi asked, pulling her out of her thoughts.

"Nothing." Lexa said. She moved her knight, keeping an eye on the man. "I just zoned out."

They kept playing and the man in the trees kept moving. She didn't like it and it made her anxious. She was surprisingly doing well this round, even though she was distracted. She was also pretty sure that the two girls were messing with her because they were smiling and whispering.

She took another glance and the man was gone. Her gut told her something was wrong. This didn't feel right. She looked around for guards but the closest one was nearly fifty feet away.

"Something's not right." Lexa said, standing up.

"What?" Taylor and Madi asked.

"Someone is here." She said, "You two behind me." Lexa searched the trees but couldn't find him. This wasn't a scout. This was an assassin. A knife came wizzing out of the trees. She didn't have time to move and the knife landed in her shoulder. Pain shot through her whole arm and shoulder. She cried out.

"Madi, take Taylor and find a guard." Lexa told Madi. Madi looked frozen in place but luckily Taylor grabbed Madi and started to run. She held her hand around the knife. The man walked out of the bushes.

She recinozged the man from the boat. She didn't know his name though. "I'm surprised you landed the throw." Lexa said, through gritted teeth. "You people barely know how to fight."

The man started to walk over to her. "Where is your wife?" The man asked. She was trying to come up with something. Her knives were on the side that her injured arm was on. They were also toward the back so it would be nearly impossible to grab. She wouldn't be fast enough to grab it. "Yeah, you two sucked at hiding it."

"No, I think we were pretty good." She looked around. There was literally nothing.

"Well, I'll give you two options." The man said.

"I stand here watching you bleed out or you tell me where Clarke is." The man said.

"Well, we will be here for a while since the knife is stopping blood from leaking out." Lexa felt light headed. "Or I might pass out first." She mumbled in trig.

"So where is she?" The man asked. An idea came to her. A really dumb idea but she was running out of time.

"Here, fine I'll tell you." Lexa said. "But I'm not gonna yell it to you." The man sighed and walked closer. She grabbed onto the hilt of the knife in her shoulder, ready to pull it out once he was in range.

She was just about to pull it out when another knife flew through the air and landed in the man's throat. He choked and gasped, slowly falling to the ground. "Lexa!" Clarke said. She started to feel wobblable.

Clarke came running over and grabbed her. "I don't feel so good." Lexa said, as her vision started to double.

"Shit." Clarke said. She picked her up and started to jog somewhere. "Madi and Taylor are with Octavia. I sent guards out to search the woods for anymore assassins." Clarke said some other stuff but her ears started to ring. "Tryto stay awake, Lexa."

"Woah. There are like seven of you." Lexa said, trying to reach out to one.

"No you are just poisioned." Clarke ran through doors and her vision started to go black. "Come on, Lex. Stay awake." She felt her head start to go back. "Mom! Get a bed."