Melinda walked to Penelope's room at exactly 5 as the perky blonde requested. She sighed, let's just do this and get it over with, and knocked on the door. The door opened and she was dragged inside and placed onto Penelope's bed. "Alright! Let's get started!" Penelope commands as the girls began to do go through dresses that they managed to get in her size, even though they didn't know her size. Emily looked at her and smiled hoping to explain to her, "Turns out we're the same size. These are from my closet." Melinda nodded as Daisy held up a few dresses and the girls, except Jemma who was doing the makeup, began to decide which one she should wear. They decided on one and put it on the bed next to Melinda, as JJ began to do her hair. Melinda just let it all happen, because if she were to get ready herself, she would just wear whatever she normally wears. After the girls finished with the hair and makeup, Melinda put on the dress. She turned to the girls and they all were awestruck and they all smiled at her, making her feel way better before they started everything. "You could be a model!" Daisy compliments as JJ took her phone out, "Let me take a picture!" Melinda looked at her with a scowl, "No! Absolutely not!" Jemma looked at her with a frown and pleaded, "Please, May!" Melinda sighed and rolled her eyes in defeat making the girls smile and JJ aimed the camera at her. Penelope had her do a sexy pose, which Melinda hated but went with it. She had her hands placed on her head and jutted her hip out. JJ took the picture and gestured for her to come over to look and Melinda stopped posing and walked over to see. "Look at you!" Jemma tells her as Melinda smiled lightly at herself, "I look...pretty." Melinda was shocked by her appearance as she doesn't usually wear dresses or makeup, also doesn't do much with her hair. She then looked at the time on JJ's phone and saw it was 6:30. "Don't worry this won't be sent to anyone. I will just keep this on my phone. If you want it, I can send it to you." JJ informs her as Melinda looked at them all ignoring what she told her, "I should head out. It's almost 7." JJ checked the time and saw that she was right. Penelope looked at her as she makes her way to the door, "Not only did we want to surprise Hotch, but we wanted to surprise everyone else. I'll inform them to keep their eyes closed until you get in front of them." Melinda just nods her head not sure the reason or process but went with it. Penelope left the room and went to where the men are.

Two Teams in One

Penelope walked into the main room to see the men there just talking. Phil looked up and saw her and wondered how everything was going. "How's everything?" Phil asked as all the men in the room turned to look or looked up at her. Penelope smiled at them as she was excited to see their reactions to Melinda. "Everything's great. She looks amazing! I ask that all of you close your eyes until I say you can! No peeking!" Penelope tells them. They nodded and closed their eyes knowing to listen to the blonde as she is very stern when need be. Penelope went to all of them to make sure their eyes were closed, and when they were she relaxed. "Come out!" Penelope yells as Aaron sat in nerves but was also excited to see her as the sound of footsteps filled the air, as all the girls walked out. JJ placed her hands on Melinda's shoulders, placing her in the position she wanted, and walked back to the other girls. "Ok! Look!" Penelope yelled and all of them opened their eyes and were shocked at the appearance of their coworker. Melinda stood in her spot, feeling awkward because she's never worn a dress in front of the team before except for when they went to the bar. Aaron walked over to her and smiled at her and her appearance. "You look amazing." Aaron tells her and she smiled lightly, "Thanks. You too." Phil stood up and walked over to them and placed a hand on Aaron's shoulder. He wanted to get rid of the awkwardness between the two before they left. "I want my daughter home at a reasonable time. Just kidding. Have fun!" Phil joked with them and Derek added, "But not too much!" Aaron chuckled as Melinda rolled her eyes as Emily walked over to her and fixed a piece of her hair that was falling out of place. Melinda nodded in thanks but knew that wasn't enough as she was feisty with them the whole time. She looked at Aaron, "Why don't you go to the car? I need to talk to them first." He nodded, "Of course. Don't run away." Aaron walked away leaving Melinda with everyone else as she turned to everyone. Melinda looked at the girls making them feel terrified as they weren't sure of what she is gonna do or say. They stopped worrying when she let out a genuine smile. "Thank you for helping. Come here." Melinda tells them and held her arms out for a hug making Penelope squeal as she loved hugs and hugged her first. The other girls soon joined in and it was a big group hug of women. Melinda pulled away and smiled at them before walking away. "My life is complete!" Penelope cheers as Spencer looked at them with his jaw dropped, "I can't believe you girls got a hug from May." Derek looked at the team confused, "What has Hotch done to that woman?" Phil looked at him with a happy expression seeing two of his closest friends together, "Changed her. For the good."