Treating Her Like a Lady (One-shot. 18+)

A/N: Credit to Renowned Wolf for the chapter scenario.

Takes place a few days after the events of Raid: Demon Legends

You and Sallie May are shown visiting Millie and Loona in their makeshift hospital room, the two of them almost fully recovered from their injuries they sustained during their fight with Agent 3. Millie is shown wearing a shirt that says "You aren't the only one your son calls Mommy". 

Sallie May: Glad to see you're alright, sis. (puts her hands on Millie's shoulders) Regardless of how I act, no matter wha,  I will always love you.

Millie: Come here!

The two of them embrace, you looking on while your eyes brim with tears.

Loona: Babe, are you crying?

Y/N: Yes. 

Sallie May: (to Millie) Is he always this adorable?

Millie: Yep.

She whispers conspiratorially in her sister's ear.

Millie: Show him a good time, ya hear?

Sallie May: Trust me, sis. I'll give him a ride he never forgets.

She walks up to you giving you bedroom eyes, before her tail snakes around your belt and tugs you after her.

Sallie May: C'mon, big boy.

Y/N: Where are we going?

Sallie May: Somewhere more private. Mind grabbing that fancy book of yours?

You grab the Grimoire.

Y/N: Where to?

Sallie May: My family's ranch.

You open a portal and Sallie walks through, still having her tail wrapped around your belt to pull you after her. 

She leads you up to her bedroom before locking the door, pushing you against the wall, and kissing you aggressively.

When she pulls away, the two of you are looking at each other with hungry/bedroom eyes.

Y/N: Time you make do on that promise to show me how dirty you really are.

Sallie: As long as you make do to treat me like a lady.

She grabs a lasso off the wall and throws it around your waist, before pulling you closer to her.

Sallie: You don't mind if I'm in charge, do you?

Y/N: Well, to be honest. I've always had a thing for dominate Cowgirls.

Sallie purrs seductively and pushes you back against the wall before she starts sucking on your neck.

Sallie: I was hoping you'd say that.

She lifts her leg so that her boot is right next to your head, completely trapping you.

She then grabs you by the collar and initiates a fierce make-out session, both of you running your hands over each other's bodies. She tears your shirt open before going starry-eyed.

Sallie: Mama likey.

She gives you a love bite on your shoulder before kissing down your chest while sinking down to her knees.

She undoes your belt and pulls your boxers down.

Sallie: Woah. That's a lot bigger than when I had one.

She grins in a predatory manner before she starts deep-throating you, catching you off guard and causing you to grab her by the horns to steady yourself.

Sallie: Too much?

Y/N: Not at all.

Sallie: Good boy.

She goes back to deep-throating you, with you still maintaining your grip on her horns, which was only making her even more horny.

You feel yourself getting close as Sallie wraps her hands around your wrists, forcing you to keep grabbing onto her horns as she swallows your semen.

She stands back up.

Sallie: I told you I was a dirty girl, didn't I?

Y/N: That you did.

She pushes you onto the bed before pulling down her shorts and panties, but leaving her cowgirl boots on.

Sallie: I'm gonna ride you like a bucking bronco.

She slams herself down and starts riding you, with you reaching back to grab her ass.

Sallie: Spank me.

You do so.

Sallie: (teasing) C'mon, you can better than that, can't you?

You spank her harder, leaving a hand print.

Sallie: That's the spirit!

She leans down and starts making out with you as you get closer.

You sit up on your knees and hold her close to you as the two of you climax, both of you digging your nails into each other's skin hard enough to draw blood.

You lay back down with Sallie May on top of you.

Y/N: That's one ride I'll never forget.

Sallie: And you didn't disappoint either, I never felt more like a woman.

Y/N: For someone who used to be a dude, you have all the curves.

Sallie: This is kinda embarrassing to admit but... that was my first time.

Y/N: Seriously? You could've fooled me.

Sallie: Blushing and nodding.

Y/N: (gently caresses her face) Then it pleases me to be your first.

Sallie: Most guys were either intimidated by me or put off by me being trans...

Y/N: (passionately kisses her) Forget about them, they not worth it and they're definitely missing out.

Sallie looks at you on the verge of crying tears of joy before kissing you even more passionately before the two of you drift off to sleep.

A couple of hours later.

Sallie May wakes up, surprised, and notices that it's still dark outside.

Sallie: What happened?

She looks over and sees you sound asleep with a blissful smile on your face.

Sallie: It wasn't a dream.

She gives you a gentle kiss on the cheek before snuggling up to you, causing you instinctually embrace her in your sleep.

End of one-shot. Next; Roxanne Wolf. For the sake of this story, she's a Hellhound, not a robot.