Chapter 4 (18+)

A/N: There will be smut

You and Loona had just re-entered Hell after killing Sergio Jimenez. You were both back in your natural demon forms and you were covered in blood, so you decided to hit the shower while Loona merely shook herself off. She failed to notice that Vortex was standing right behind her.

Vortex: So which evil bastard deserved such as a grisly murder?

Loona: Eh. Some crooked lawyer who helped criminals screw over innocent people.

Vortex: Bet Y/N enjoyed offing him.

Loona: Definitely. His whole passion for killing scumbags is...so fucking hot.

Vortex: (Chuckles) Just that?

Loona: I mean...ugh...he's really nice. Millie and her fat-ass husband get on my nerves and da-, I mean Blitzo, always treats me like a vulnerable kid. I'm 23 for Hell's sake! Plus, Y/N has that whole Cute Nerd vibe that really makes me wanna top him.

Verosika: (Walking up to them) Did someone mention my precious Puppy?

Vortex: He's in the shower, boss.

Verosika: You mean he's...naked?

Both of them let out lovestruck sighs while Vortex desperately tries to contain his laughter. Cut to you in the shower with blood from your victim washing off of you.

Y/N: 'What was up with Loona? She's never been that...forward...before. Not that I'm complaining, of course. She's nice to be around and both her Hellhound and Human forms give off Hot Goth vibes.

The door opens and two members of Verosika's crew enter. You can't hear them over the shower. 

A/N: If anyone's unfamiliar, the guy with white hair is Josh and the guy with the goatee is Ace

Ace: (Whispering) Dude, is that the Dog guy's shirt?

Josh: (Whispering) Man, the only Dog I know is the one that punched me a couple weeks ago.

Ace: (Whispering) Not her. The other one. The dude with the glasses that Verosika won't stop gushing over.

They grin at the thought of making their boss flustered. Josh grabs your clothes and they both dash out. The door opens again and you hear someone enter while whistling.

???: You are *not* a Possum.

Confused, you briefly peeked over the stall and saw Moxxie pointing at his reflection in the mirror with a confident smirk and a towel wrapped around his waist.

Y/N: '...Do I even wanna know?'

You smirked as a devious thought came to mind. You turned off your shower and coughed loudly.