~welcome!~

"Pizzaplex? Huh.. doesn't sound half bad working here.."

You thought to yourself, looking at the 'Hiring!' Sign outside of it. You thought the Pizzaplex was actually quite the cool place. I mean, they have everything there! Besides, what could be so bad?

^Couple of weeks later..^

"I-I'm hired! Woo!" You cheerfully said, after hearing they accepted your application! You should be working by next week!

^a week later because yes^

"Alright.. moment of truth!" You encouraged yourself, walking towards the Pizzaplex after a bad traffic jam nearly making you late.

"Nngh.. Gah!"

You heard from what happened to be behind the Pizzaplex. You slowly walked over to see what it was, taking every step cautiously to see what it was. You looked around the corner to see what looked like an animatronic stuck head-first in the dumpster. You walked a bit closer, about to pull the animatronic out, but hesitated. Moment of truth..

You pulled the animatronic out, tugging on its foot as it came crashing out, face planted on the ground.

"Oof!" The animatronic stood up and dusted himself off. "Oooh! You must be the new daycare attendant! I could use an extra set of hands!"

You nodded slowly, ready to make a break for it if he tried anything. "Uh- what are you doing in this.. trash?" You asked. "A group of kids threw me in here! Such naughty boys! I banned them from the daycare, of course." He crossed his arms.

"Welcome to the Pizzaplex!" He jumped up cheerfully, still having a used bandaid stuck on his pants.

"Thank you from getting me out of that dumpster," He giggled, "I'll guide you to the daycare now!" He grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the Pizzaplex. That all happened so fast, you could hardly think.

You did send that application out for a reason, right? Money? Pay your bills and taxes? But.. was it worth it?