After her first shoot, Jisoo went to change her outfit to other one with lisa followed by taehyung.

" Lisa you go first, I will be there in two minutes " jisoo say to her manager and lisa do as her unnie say to her.

" Mr.Bodyguard... you can't follow me in, it's changing room, I am changing for next shoot, so"jisoo say to him without looking at him, while facing the changing room door.

" Okk...I will wait here until you come" he reply and sit near her restroom, while she nodded plainly and enter her restroom.

After nearly half hour, Jisoo come out wearing a beautiful blue dress which reached upto her knees, it fits her so well and perfect, her each curve can be seen from that dress, her hairs where open and straight.

Her lips where glossy with sweet nude colour and eye's where shining giving her angelic look.

Taehyung was just staring at her, he's amazed by her angelic, goddess like appearance, he forgot other things and just looked at her pretty beautiful face which was glowing beautifully.

Photographer take many shoots with different posses, her each pose and photo where piece of art, they where so perfect and alluring, she's looking ethereal and breathtaking.

Here taehyung couldn't take his eye's off from her beauty, she stuck into his eye's, he was clearly, shamelessly staring at her when someone call him

"Mr.Taehyung, how's your first day going...I heard from Jin that you both installed cameras and mics in balconies, living room and kitchen." that person who called him say.

"Excuse me, can I know who is speaking "taehyung asked sternly and suspiciously .

" I am Kim Chang Il...jisoo's father...did you forgot me" that man replied.

" Sorry sir, I didn't had your number, I am sorry again" taehyung apologized knowing he's his boss, the one who hire him for jisoo, for his daughter's safety.

"Its okk, don't apologized, and do your duty kindly... I will call you everyday and you have to tell me if you find anyone or anything suspicious okk"his boss, jisoo's dad say in serious tone.