(10) excuse me, that's my egg

Start from the beginning

"Ah don't say that," Gihun patted him on the arm, "How could you know what it was? Don't worry about it"

"Exactly. How could you?" scoffed Hayoon, looking at Sangwoo

He clenched his jaw, she could see that. Before anyone said anything else, the woman on PA spoke up:

"Attention players. I will now announce the results of the second game"

The numbers on this big screen which showed amount of money and players started to change.
The lifts went off and from the roof, slowly appeared this piggy bank.

„Out of the 187 players who participate, 79 players were eliminated"

Chiptone music started to playing and money started falling inside.

"The prize money accumulated this round is 7.9 billion won"

"Oh shit"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

A couple of minutes later, the front door opened. The soldiers walk in, pushing two tables with food.

"It's your meal time. Players, please form two lines in the center of the room"

Everyone got up from their seats and formed two lines.

Egg and bottle of water. That's all they got.

Hayoon put water under her armpit, trying to open an egg when someone bumped into her, hitting her arm. The egg fell at the floor with a quiet crack. Hayoon swore and squad for her food, but someone was faster.

"What the hell"

She got up on straight legs. In front her was standing this man, player number 101, the one who beat up 067. Behind him stood this woman, 212, and other guys.

"Excuse me, that's my egg" she said, clenching her teeth

"Yes?" the man looked at it, acting surprised, "I don't see your name on it"

"Funny," Hayoon smiled ironically for a second, "Can you give it to me?"

The blue haired tried to be polite, even tho there was no chance for her to get her food back. She didn't want to get punched in front of everybody. But she was really pissed at him.

The man put a whole egg to his mouth, chewing disgustingly. He passed Hayoon, hitting her arm, making her teetered. The 212 and other guys also walked away, laughing loudly. They all step between other people in line.

"Motherfucker" blue haired girl said quietly

She drank a sip of water, walking back embarrassed to her group that was watching her.

"Hi" she murmured sitting down, next to Ali

Gihun smiled softly. Sangwoo, who was sitting in front of her, held out his hand with egg.

"Take it"

"No, I'm not even that hungry..."

"Me either" he cut her off

Maybe he wanted to buy her silence or something. But she was hungry, so who cares.

Hayoon took food from his hand, "Thanks"

She cracked it by tapping on her knee. Before she even bit it, some girl got their attention.

"It was them," she pointed at the 101 and his group, "They skip the line and got seconds. I saw them"