Chapter 14

We have to stop meeting this way. I look in front of me to see the vampire. He is dressed exactly how you would see in a fantasy movie. I gulp. He comes closer and inhales.

He smirks,  they have tried to mask your scent. That's impossible. Im not sure what to say. He comes even closer. Did you deliver the message to them? Yes. Good from what I am gathering from my intel is that the Omicrons will make a move soon.

What does that mean? They will try and capture you. You are the chosen one to unite the packs. This is all new to me. Im not sure capturing me would do any good. He inhales again and says it would destroy the wolves.

Can you stop smelling me. He laughs not possible. you're so tantalizing. O great now you want to eat me. He doubles over with laughter and then straightens up, not in the since, you think.

I gulp. He reaches his hand out. I was hesitant for a second but decided to take it. He places my hand at his elbow. Come, we walk for a little while, then come to an opening. Down the road, I see a mansion with an iron gate.

How is this possible. He smirks one of my many talents to manipulate the dream realm. The iron gates open, and we walk in. The door opens with a butler. Sire, is this she?

Yes, it is. lei è semplicemente bellissima(she is simply beautiful). Concordo(I agree). What did he say? You're beautiful. I blush. We walk into a massive cordor.

Is this your home? Yes, one of them. Come, we walk down a long hallway &  stop in front of some double doors. He opens the doors into a massive library. He escorts me to a plush chair. Have a seat. I figure I should give you a little history lesson. Ok.

I was born a vampire. My family lineage is one of the oldest. My father is still on council. My mother is a little different. My father turned her once they fell in love.

As you can imagine, well, maybe not. That was unheard of from a council member. My father used to be very rigid, always wanting to be in war and enslave what they call the lesser species. When my mother came around, it changed him.

So he decided that he no longer wanted war. Not all council members would agree.  That's when the council divided hundreds of years ago.

The council my father runs has been fighting for peace. Here, recently, the other vampires have declared war on all. They feel that if you're not for them, then you are ultimately against them.

It has become a war amongst us. A war that has killed many of our kind, and I fear it is just getting started. The newer vampires are ruthless. They have no honor and no code. They have killed countless women and children.

When I heard that there was one goddess who would change our fate, I didn't believe. That is until I met you. You are undeniable a gift. I blush and look down. Look at me. I raise my head. Are time is running short. The wolves are waking you. Until we meet again beauty.

Senaya! I open my eyes. Felix hugs me. What happened? We were watching TV and you fell asleep. I didn't think anything of it until you started talking in your sleep.

It wasn't making much since. So I tried to wake you, but you weren't responding. That's because I was in the dream realm. I talked with Addredhen again. Who? That is the vampire name. He told me that the vampires would try and attack soon.

Ok. He leans in, are you ok? I laugh, yes. I need to visit with my family. I will be back soon. Big shugga, I need to go home, grab some personal items, and talk with my professors. I am done with my assignments since Thanksgiving break is soon, and I work ahead.

I need to talk with them before my attendance mess with my GPA. That's going to be hard with the danger lurking. I dont care it needs to be done. You are so stubborn. My mom wants to know if she can come visit you?

Um, why? Big shugga laughs. She wants to introduce herself and chat with you about our lineage. That will be fine. I grab my phone and see  that my mom texted me and said, " Im so excited that you're coming home for Thanksgiving."

I sigh another complication. Someone knocks at the door. Enter. In walks, a beautiful middle age women with long flowing hair with specs of grey. Hello dear, my name is Claire. She leans down and hugs me.

Hello Ms. Claire, I am Senaya. It's nice to meet you officially. I want to talk with you about our lineage, would that be ok. Yes, ma'am. She takes a seat in a chair next to the bed where Professor Bahlil once occupied.

My mother came to me one day  when I was 8 years old. Go to your grandfather and tell him I had a vision. That was an odd occurrence since we can communicate telepathically.

  I was always excited to visit my grandfather, so I didn't mind. I did as my mother said and walked along the path that would take me here to the main house.

Once I reached here, I saw my grandfather in his wolf form. He seemed agitated and was growling. I didn't understand at the time. One of my gifts is to manipulate someone's emotion.

I was a little scared and didn't know my gifts yet. My hand started to glow, and I aimed it towards my grandfathers wolf. He started to calm down and changed. He looked at me and smiled.  Hi grandfather. My beautie, he says, his butler brought him a robe.

Grandfather mother has sent me here to tell you she has had a vision and requested your presence. Is that right, would you like a cookie, beautie? Yes, I would grandfather. That night , my grandfather and I talked about our family lineage and baked cookies.

He eventually walked me home. Mom sent me with the housekeeper, and I had to get ready for bed. That was the first time I used my gift. My mother knew my grandfather was irritated. She knew my gift would calm him. She is a seer.

I learned years later that she had told him that his true mate would come soon. My mother was from an arranged marriage.

She died from some type of disease before i was born.
What my mother invision was something evil but the vision wasn't clear.

Grandfather wasn't very patient. He didn't like that he couldn't figure out why there were dangers coming, dealing with his mate.

At this time, our neighboring wolves were not far from us, and we were very close. As a gift from the goddess, all packs have specialties as a whole pack. Our neighboring wolves had successful businesses with humans, great connections. We have mineral rights. So we are very wealthy.

Together, we can flourish even more,
and are individual gifts. That is what the moon goddess wanted to unite the packs.

Learning to Love MEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें