Sidharth enters and shakes his hand with him and nods at the lady. He sits down asking them to take the seats.
"I am really sorry for your loss. This is a routine interrogation."
Prashant Thakur, a senior journalist and the Chairman of Today's India nods his head.
Sidharth asks, "So what kind of guy was Rajnish?"
Nivedita Thakur, journalist and Executive Editor of the same channel says,
"Rajnish was like any normal kid of his age. College, friends and his social media channel."

Sidharth nods his head, "Did he tell you where he was going that night?"
"No. He never told us anything, like any other typical youngster. But he was responsible and good kid. He used to returnhomeon time except while shooting for his vlog. That night he was gone for that only."
"Did he have any enemies?"
"No. "
Prashant asks,"I have heard about the case. Isn't it a serial killing?"
Sidharth takes a pause,"We can't really say anything for sure. We need to see things from every angle. You know that."

Prashant nods his head.
Sidharth asks,"Where was Rajnish last year?"
They look at each other without replying to anything.
Nivedita says,"Why here, in Mumbai."
Sidharth leans on the table and taps the pen, "Rajnish was not in India, definitely not in Mumbai for about a year. He returned a year back."

Sidharth smiles, "Mr. Thakur, you are a senior journalist. You think we are talking just like that."
Nivedita says, "He was in the States. He wanted a break, so he went there."
"Break from what Mrs.Thakur?"
Nivedita stays silent and he continues, "Thompson Centre for Psychiatric and Mental Care. Does this ring any bells?"

Prashant looks up, "Rajnish was admitted there and he stayed there during that time."
"Why was he sent there? What had happened to him? "
"One night he returned home late and started behaving abnormally. He was scared as if he saw a ghost. We tried to talk to him but he didn't say anything to you. Our doctor suggested we send him there for better treatment. When he returned home, he was normal. He started his channel only after that. He was suddenly fearless."
Sidharth gazes at him, observing him carefully.

Gaikwad asks,"Sir, what do you think?"
Sidharth runs his fingers through his hair, "They are hiding something. I can feel it."
Ranne asks, "But what is the use now, Sir? Rajnish is dead. Why are they still hiding things?"
"Because their names are at stake. Rajnish might be dead but they are alive. They are not willing to risk their names in the process of telling the truth. They are involved in something. Something that made Rajnish lose his mind and he had to be sent outside India for treatment. Something that caused his death."

He says,"Remember the lines in the video,
Hosh kho jaye toh,
Yahaan aate hai,
Par yahan woh bhi aate hai,
Jo duniya se khafa bhi hai.
Tumhe yahan aana pada,
Apni gunah ki saja jo milni thi.
Tumhe yaad dila na tha,
Koi khuda se upar nahi."

He looks at them,"He is talking about the Asylum. People come here when they lose their minds. That's Rajnish. But the next two sentences, I don't get it. Is he talking about himself?"
Ranne says,"The last four lines are clear. He had got Rajnish there to pay for his sins."
Sidharth nods his head, "What were his sins?"
He stands up and walks to the white board. He writes down two dates on the board.

"As per our investigations, Rajnish left India with his mother and uncle on this date." Sidharth circles one date as he says.
He then underlines the other date, "His social media account shows the last update before he left for the US was on this date, exactly 2 months before. There's a gap of about a year and he again posts a photograph of him with the quote, 'It's all about returning to your roots.' He was returning home."
Ranne says, "The last social media post was for his college freshers party held that evening. His friends have confirmed it."
"I think something happened that very night. His sin maybe.. yes that's what I think it is."