Hermione looked up, her eyes glossy. "We'll stay with you too, Hagrid." She said.

"Yeh'll do no such thing!" Hagrid said fiercly as he turned around and left the spot by the window to go over to the kitchen-part of his hut. The quartet fell silent. "Want sum tea?" Hagrid asked.

Harry, Hermione and Ron said they could take a cup while Y/n said nothing. She really didn't want any tea at the moment (or ever in her life), but she didn't have the heart to straight up say no.

Hagrid put on his steamer and went to grab some tea bags, but as he did, he seemed to remember something.

"Ron, before yeh lot leave!" He opened a jar and carefully lifted up a rat-

"Scabbers!" Ron exclaimed. "You're alive!" He got up from his chair and went over to take his rat, a surprised and happy smile on his face.

"Might want ter keep a closer eye on yehr pets, Ron." Hagrid winked.

But Hermione had also risen from her seat and looked in difference to Ron, furious. "Think you owe someone an apology, then." She said, rather fiercely.

Ron sighed, and turned around. "Fine, next time I see Crookshanks, I'll let him know."

"I meant me, idiot." Hermione crossed her arms over her chest.

"Right." Ron said. "Sorry, Hermione."

Hermione wasn't able to reply with anything witty, because behind her, a pot was suddenly crushed with a high force.

"What was that?" Y/n questioned, eyes wide at the sudden break of the pot.

Hermione lifted up a small stone, it seemed like someone'd thrown it from outside. The question was; who?

Not even a second later, Harry let out a grunt and rubbed the back of his head where someone had thrown another stone. He turned around swiftly to see who had thrown it, but he then spotted three men walking towards Hagrids hut. It was Dumbledore, the Minister of Magic (Cornelius Fudge) and the executioner.

"They're here!" He said.

Y/n looked out the window, and also spotted the men.

"Oh, crickey!" Hagrid said. "It's nearly dark, yeh shouldn' be here! Yeh'll get in trouble, big trouble! Especially you, Harry, Y/n."

Hagrid hurried over and tossed Harry his invisibility cloak and ordered them all to leave through the back door.

The quartet quickly dissapeared under the cloak and as quietly as possible, moved towards the back door as a knock was heard on the front door.

"Quickly!" Hermione ushered. "I don't wanna hear it..."

"Me neither." Y/n swallowed thickly at the thought of Buckbeak getting executed, and she suddenly had the urge to throw up again. "Let's hurry!"

Harry opened the back door as silently as possible, and they all looked out to see Fudge, Dumbledore and the executioner enter Hagrid's hut. The quartet then slipped out the back door and closed it as quietly as they'd opened it.

First, they hid behind the large pumpkins in Hagrid's front yard to make sure they wouldn't be heard. While doing so, a crack was heard from the woods behind them. Hermione looked out from under the cloak.

"What?" Harry asked.

"I thought I just saw..." She started. "Nevermind, let's hurry! I don't wanna see nor hear it!"

Hermione kept on hurrying them, reminding her friends that she really didn't want to hear anything while Ron kept complaining about Scabbers who seemed to want to escape his owners grip.