NEW LIFE

There are  millions of people that live in this world.If you die,there is no way that all of the people in this world will know that and no one cares about you.
Here I am.The ordinary teenager that always been bullied and getting humiliated all the time."HAHAHAHAAHAHA.".I don't know why but I am really want to laugh.Maybe it because I am standing in the top of the school building and today will be the last day for me to live.
Why did I be like this?.It because the world is so cruel to me.I lost my parents in the accident and I have nobody in this fucking world.No one cares about me.My teachers don't believe that I am been bullied.There is no one believe in me.
Why did I have to end like this.The tears started to flowed from my eyes.I started crying like a little baby that just born.At that time,I know that I am a coward that cannot kill himself.
If I die ,will there been a change.I started to question myself about that.
"Arrrgghhh,I am sick of been living like this!!!!.".
Suddenly,the school building started swaying."Oh no!!!!am I gonna die!?.".That is the word from the man who just want to kill himself a few second ago.It was a huge earthquake.
"WHAT HAPPENED!!!??.".The city that I know are destroyed.Just in a few second,all the big building has now destroy.
I went down from the school building and started to walking across the street.There is a lot of people who are injured.There was a lot of blood as there were a lot of people die.I heard the screaming of people who are in the real pain.
At that time,there was a light coming up from a sky and the writing "the games shall begin now."
After that, some weird animal has appeared.
"Hello!!human..nice to meet you.Now we shall started the game.".said the monster while smiling.The monster are small but I am really sure that It was a dangerous creature.
"WHAT THE HELL!!! F*** you.what game do you want us to play.There is a lot of people who injured and lost their beloved.shut the fuck up.".I was shocked to see the random guy shouted but what he saying is true.
"Splashhk.".The body of the man was exploded.The blood were splashing everywhere.It was really terrifying to see the exploded body.People started to scream and at that time we know that our live is about to change.