1. Suayeon- another prank?

Siyeon was walking away from her maths class huffing in defeat as she, once again got kicked out to the principal's office.

Why you ask her?

Well because of a certain girl who sits behind her in class. Kim Bora.

Siyeon and Bora started on bad terms when they first met, a massive war of death glares came to the point where Bora decided to prank her constantly.

It started with fake cockroaches and spiders to throwing whipped cream on her face, drawing devil horns and a mustache on her when she was asleep through class as quick as possible without the teacher noticing and when she had more time to do so she'd tie up her shoelaces together, watching her straggle to walk and even fall full of confusion.

Siyeon tried to ignore the shorter girl but somehow she was always found thinking of her.

She started to accept Bora's annoying behavior and actually found it pretty exciting at times. Bora would suddenly sit next to her and talk to her, even tease her for the next mischievous act. Siyeon couldn't lie as she said that her heart started beating fast because of all those little things.

Today in class it was very different though. Bora wished her a good morning with a bubbly smile and invited her to sit next to her at the back of the class. Now usually Siyeon would find it suspicious but she didn't care at the moment and after a second look around to see any potential trick she decided to give it a go.

And she did.

Bora had whispered stuff to Siyeon and Siyeon whispered back the answer as if nothing ever happened before. Bora giggled as Siyeon sat closer to her, noticing only after Bora's giggle which made Siyeon's face flush red.

Bora came closer to Siyeon's ear and whispered to her.

"Don't worry, I prefer you close to me too" she ended it with a smirk and pulled away from the even more blushing girl. Bora gave her a wink and turned toward the white board behind the teacher who was writing on it nonsense as they didn't listen all class.

Siyeon was surprised by the change of action that the girl next to her used on her, was it another prank she is planning?

Siyeon stole glances at her as she tried to focus on the teacher.

Bora did not miss that act and smiled to herself, now it was her time to blush.

Bora leaned closer to her to whisper to her again her hand casually laying on the younger thigh for support.

Siyeon froze at the action.

"Good to know that my touch makes you react like this" Bora whispered in her ear.

"What are you doing?" Siyeon whispered softly back as she tried to distract herself from the gentle hand on her thigh.

"Trying my chances" Bora said confidently before squeezing the other's leg making a loud yelp come out of her mouth.

"That's it! Siyeon. To the office, now!"

"But professor-"

"Now Siyeon. Don't interrupt our lesson any more" he pointed at the door.

Siyeon gave a glance to Bora who gave her an apologetic look and slowly left the class with her untouched bag.

And that's how she found herself a few meters away from the door of the principal office for the who knows what time.

She took a deep breath and was about to get in when...

"Siyeon!" A voice called behind her making her turn around surprised.

"Bora? What are you doing here?" Siyeon asked the short girl as she came to a stop in front of her.

"I came to help you get out of troubles" she said with a cheeky grin.

"Weren't you the one who got me in trouble in the first place?" Siyeon teased making the shorter roll her eyes and smile as shit hit her arm.

"I also thought that as a thank you for your knight in the shining armor, you'd... give me your number" Bora said hopefully.

"On one condition" Siyeon said with a smile.

"I'm listening" Bora had her eyebrow arched as she crossed her arms.

"No more pranks"

Bora laughed and nodded, "deal".

They walked into the office together, Siyeon tried to explain that the whole situation was a misunderstanding but the principal didn't buy it so Bora decided it was her time to shine.

Bora talked, and talked, and talked, and she talked so quickly that Siyeon couldn't keep up, the principal stared at her is defeat and put his hand up making her close her mouth with a smile.

"Girls just- try to not do it again okay? You may go now" he held his head as a headache seemed to hit him suddenly.

Bora took Siyeon's hand and ran outside of the office with a smile and turned to her.

"Works every time" she smiled smugly and came closer to Siyeon, "but I believe that now you owe me something"

Siyeon took the phone that was in Bora's hand and typed her number in saving her number in as 'Siyeon my next gf❤️🔥׳  and handed the phone back to the girl in front of her.

Bora blushed intensely as she read the contact name she put for herself.

"I thought I was the flirty one between the two of us" she chuckled and she hoped her face would stop getting warmer.

"Oh trust me, i might also teach you a thing or two" Siyeon said as she grabbed Bora's chin and kissed her cheek softly, walking past her right after without hesitating. She turned to look at the blushing girl she left behind.

"I'm free on Friday's night" she called out before she closed the doors behind her.

She walked toward her car as her phone dinged.

She looked at the phone.

Unsaved number: 'Friday's night it is ;)'

Siyeon laughed happily as she quickly saved her number as 'that cute girl from maths class🥰' and got into her car driving away from the school area.

Friday should be very interesting.

———

It is short, I'll try making longer ones tho, thank you for reading 💕