" Pa..papa" Mia shouted in happiness .Shaurya was shocked seeing her ...his eyes darkened ,her lips were bleeding,hands and legs were bruised and bleeding aswell , dress torn from some place's .[This was  Mia's outfit btw👇]

"Don't come near us"one of the Goon said,pressing the gun of mia's head which made Shaurya more angry

"Don't come near us"one of the Goon said,pressing the gun of mia's head which made Shaurya more angry ....Shaurya then slowly removed a gun from his coat and amied at that men and then shot him on his leg and he fell and then everyone started shooting the goons while Shaurya rushed to mia and held her who immideatly fell in his arms.

[imagine without anokhi and with a imaginary girl instead who is mia and spoiler alert please ]

"Shhh...Princess ...ur fine ...papa came to u see bacha "Shaurya said and picked her up 

"Pa..papa he" Mia tried to say but couldn't and cried 

"Shhh..i got u ..relax " Shaurya said and was heading towards the car when mia said " Papa ...Dhruv" Mia stammered and then only Shaurya observed Dhruv .he frowned who he might be, but didn't ask anything as his daughter was his first priority now "Anto get him in another car ...i am driving down to Have Faith hospital [an imaginary name idk if there is any ]now with Leo and Mia "saying this he put mia in the back seat , leo in passenger and he in driving seat and then drove away .

.....................................................................................................................................

In hospital 

"Shaurya ....Mia ...how is she is she fine " Anokhi rushed and asked Shaurya who stood silent "Sha...Shaurya ...how is mia ...theek haina woho " Anokhi repeated and tried to hold his hands which he jerked it badly ...Nandhini supported her .Anokhi was scattered seeing this cold behaviour of Shaurya  . She knew that she was wrong and she shouldn't have allowed her to go out of the house .....but by seeing this behaviour  of his she was hurt as hell.

"Is she fine " Nandhini asked Leo who nodded and said " Treatment is going on" 

"Bro" Antonio came and patted Shaurya's shoulder ...who looked at him with red eyes making him consicous that something is badly wrong . Anotonio , Manik , Abhay came in one car they informed aarav on the way of what excatly happened .