Chapter 1

This sorry is a little bit sad at the begging but trust me it get’s happier.

Chapter 1

Alicia’s P.O.V

I Love my life, I have the perfect boyfriend Chris. We have a special little girl called Maddy I love her too bits.  I’m 20 and Chris is 21, not bad right? I had Maddy when I was 17 which makes her 4. Me and Chris had been seeing each other 2 years before I got pregnant with Maddy.  I normally drop Maddy at school and do shopping while Chris is at work.  I sometimes do my school work even though I gave up on school.  It’s not that I didn’t have good grades it’s just that I don’t want anyone else looking after Maddy other than Chloe and Chris. Both mine and Chris’s Parents live far away, so we don’t see them much. Also maybe one day me and Chris will get married and Maddy can have more brothers and sisters...just maybe...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mummy, do I have to go? “

“Yes maddy, why don’t you like going Chloe’s house?”

Chloe’s my childhood best friend I’ve known her since I was 5. She has a little boy called Ashley who’s the same age as Maddy. Chloe’s parents are rich so they also send her money every mouth for Ashley. Chloe also has a job, she works in a supermarket.

“Ashley’s always mean to me” she frowned.

“He just teases you”.

“But I don’t like it”.

I got out of the car and open the door to the back seats.

I sighed.

“Maddy come down”.

“No!” she folded her arms.

“Madison!  Please get down now, mummy has an important meeting to go to.”  I begged.

“Fine”.

She got down. And we walked to the door.

“Remember what I said”

“Don’t start a fight. She answered.”I know, I won’t”.

She always attacks him when he really annoys her.

“Good girl.”

I knocked on the door. Chloe answered.

“Alicia!” she hugged me.

“Chloe!” I hugged her back.” I hope you don’t mind looking after her”.

“Oh, I don’t mind, I love looking after Madison. See you later”

“Bye”

I kissed Maddy’s forehead head.

“Bye mummy” she said.

“Bye Hun”.

Madison’s P.O.V

“Ashley’s up stairs playing” Chloe smiled to me.

“Okay, thank you”. I smiled back.

I walked up the stairs and opened his door. He turned round.

“Hi Mads”.

I frowned. I hate it when he calls me that.

“My name is Madison or Maddy”.

“I know. But I like calling you Mads cause it annoys you”. He smiled to himself.