Beach Baby

Jj and I were in bed spooning when our four year old daughter Arya jumped on us. "Mommy daddy wake up, can we go to the beach today?". I sat up in bed slowly and brought Arya on my lap while Jj laid down still half asleep," of course we can honey, now you go get ready while me and daddy get up", Arya got up off the bed and started walking towards the door,"mommy can you do my hair today?", "of course sweetie" I replied. I laid back down to see jj wide awake with a huge grin," what?" I ask him, "we make really cute kids, want to make another?" He questions while grabbing my waist and pulling me in for a kiss. We ended up cuddling and going back to sleep, I woke up half an hour later to Arya cuddling me from behind asleep, she heard me wake up and told me to sit still and wait. I did as told," when you and daddy were asleep you looked cute so I took a photo, do you like it mommy?"

(Pretend it's you and Jj)I looked at her and smiled "I love it Ary, but there's one problem" I said, she now and had a worried look on her face and said "what is it?", "you're not in the photo"

I looked at her and smiled "I love it Ary, but there's one problem" I said, she now and had a worried look on her face and said "what is it?", "you're not in the photo". She smiled at me as I pulled her up onto my lap so we could take a photo of all three of us while Jj was still sleeping. We took a couple funny photos and started laughing which woke up Jj. "Good morning ary" jj said, "good morning daddy" Ary said as she jumped on him and gave him a hug.

Time skip

Me and Ary were sitting on Jj and mines bed while I did her hair, Jj was in the bathroom getting ready. She wanted pig tails with pink hair ties, she looked so cute. As I was doing her hair Jj walked in the room and just leaned on the door frame smiling while he watched us. I finished her her and she gave me a big hug and thanked me. Then she ran up to Jj and jumped on him as he picked her up."do you like my hair daddy?", Ary asked " I love it cupcake, you look beautiful just like your mom", Jj said sweetly. I smiled at him blushing slightly.

Time skip

We had all gotten ready and we're walking to the beach. As soon as we got there Arya wanted to go swimming so Jj and I placed all our stuff on the ground and got ready to get in the water Running in as soon as we could with Arya. We had a splash fight in the water and tried body boarding all the small waves with Ary. We spent over an hour in the water before we got out and sat on the sand. Arya brought a little beach sand set with shovels and buckets so we could build sand castles. We stayed there till the sunset so we could watch it. We took a couple photos before beginning to walk home.

A/n
Please give me feedback
I take requests