Rosary creases her eyebrows and asks "what's wrong with you? Of course, he knows where you live, he picks you and drops you every time"
"Oh yeah. Damn I freaked out for a second there" says Fleur awkwardly laughing.

After breakfast, Fleur drops the kids at their school and walks into Vittorino's room, and sees him walking towards the bathroom.
"Good morning" wishes Fleur with a happy tune.
Vittorino turns towards Fleur's voice and asks "what's got you all happy?"
"Had a very interesting last night. Got a peaceful sleep and..... You know. I am just happy" says Fleur.
"Wish I had something good happening," says Vittorino.
"What would make you happy right now, I'll try getting it or doing it for you," says Fleur.

Vittorino doesn't say anything for a good few minutes and when Fleur was about to suggest tea or a hearty breakfast to make his day a better one, he says "bath me"

Fleur was taken back from the request, as seeing him naked was not in the job description but again she thought, as he was blind, he must be struggling to bathe and has asked for her assistance. She even wondered how he has been bathing all this time. So, she reluctantly agrees.

They enter the bathroom and of course, it was a beautiful one. Towards the very corner of the bathroom was the shower with a sitting platform.

Fleur was admiring the bathroom and then her eyes go wide when she sees Vittorino undressing while removing one piece of cloth per time

Fleur was admiring the bathroom and then her eyes go wide when she sees Vittorino undressing while removing one piece of cloth per time. Fleur bit her lip and was feeling embarrassed when he slides down his boxers.
Vittorino stands under the shower and turns the shower head-on.
Fleur was still standing in her place watching droplets of water wet his enormous body. She was admiring how he looked all soaked and water dancing off his skin.

"Are you still here?" Asks Vittorino and Fleur nods.
"Did you nod?" Asks Vittorino and Fleur nods again. Fleur comes out of her trance and apologies.
Fleur picks a loafer and the shower gel and stands in front of him. She notices all the scars on his body which was turning her on. She runs the loafer all over his body, washing him.
"Would you sit down so that I wash your hair?" Asks Fleur and he sits on the sitting platform in the shower.

Fleur washes his hair while running her fingers in them. He had his eyes closed and was imagining her dress all wet and her nipples standing out right in front of him to take it in his mouth. He gulps down from that thought and controls his urges to pull her to straddle him and ride him right here, right now.

"What happened?" Asks Fleur finishing washing his hair from the hand shower. She was now running the water on his body.
"What?" Asks Vittorino.
"What happened to you? Why do you have so many scars on your body?" Asks Fleur finishing showering him.

Vittorino had completely forgotten he would have had many scars from the accident. He tells her to bring the towel and wraps it around him. He cautiously walks out of the bathroom and into the closet. She walks behind him with another towel and starts drying him with it.
"It's ok if you don't want to talk about it," says Fleur.
"Do I look ugly? Are my scars ugly?" Asks Vittorino.
"Ugly? Why would you think Greek god-like featured man like you look ugly?" Asks Fleur and walks away to pick him his clothes.
"You said I had scars?" Asks Vittorino.
"Yeah, you do. But they dont make you look ugly. They kind of make you look hot. Just imagine, you are in a street fight and you rip your shirt off to fight the men in front of you and they all will be like 'oh look how hot he is and he must be in a lot of fights like sword fights as he has so many scars. He must be a ninja' and they all run off" laughs Fleur.
"I got a lot of them from an accident," says Vittorino.

Fleur stands still for a minute and then says "you are lucky that you are ok. People die in accidents"
"I lost someone," says Vittorino.
"Me too," says Fleur.
"Are you wet?" asks Vittorino taking Fleur back from the serious talk they were having.
"I.. ah.. well. You know. Anyone would be wet seeing the scars on your well-built body. You do look hot like a Viking returning from a good old fight" says Fleur.
Vittorino smirks and says "I meant, are you wet after bathing me"

All the blood from Fleur's face drained in embarrassment. It was mean but she thanked God that at that movement Vittorino was blind to not see her embarrassed and turn into tomato soup.
"Oh, yeah. I mean no. Well, a little" start Fleur blabbering.
Vittorino lifts his hand and places it in her waist shocking Fleur and stops her from talking. He moves his hand over her stomach and up, just below her breast. He comes close, very close, almost close to her lips, and says "you are very very wet"
"I am? I mean, yeah" says Fleur.
"Go change and come back. I need you" says Vittorino moving his hand away and slowly backing his face away from her.
"You need me," says Fleur panting.

Their moment was interrupted when Fleur's phone rang.
"I have to take this," says Fleur and as soon as she picks the phone she goes into panic.
"Sir I have to go. My daughter is hurt" says Fleur.
"Daughter?" Asks Vittorino.
"Yes, sir. My daughter. Oh god" says Fleur panicking.
"You have kids?" Asks Vittorino unaware till now she had twins.
"Yes, I have twins," says Fleur in tears. She rushes out of the room and a new set of dread washes over Vittorino.
"I killed the father of two children" whispers Vittorino to himself.

Vote, Follow, and Comment