CHAPTER 13 : Raon Miru, fucking finally!

Start from the beginning

When Cale first freed Raon from the cave, he was totally biased and hated humans and didn't trust anyone or anything, often being on guard and avoiding communication or contact, but the more he continued traveling alongside Cale and his group, he soon learnt how to trust and open himself up to other humans and beings.

Along the way, Raon shows that he could be immature and cute, but that he is also able to become serious when the time calls for it. He is incredibly protective of his family and feels that Cale is very weak and constantly needs his protection—this made him become something akin to Cale's personal guard.

"Hehe!"

Raon happily snuggle with the Cat's, he already start to open himself slowly but surely. He's happy to live with them, he will protect his human and become his personal guard forever.

Raon has been shown to start taking after Cale. He also starts to develop a scammer mindset (or a strategist brain), under the tutelage of Master Cale. Raon gets excited over things such as free stuff, gold coins, food, talk of destruction, destroying things, and wicked smiles.

He is unlike any other dragon and is friendly and caring, which is the complete opposite of most dragons who are aloof and arrogant. However, there are times that Raon could be a bit of a tsundere—for example, when it comes to his desires, happiness and pride for his name.

Raon often feels a sense of kinship with those that have gone through similar experiences like his imprisonment—his liking of Mary is a good example. And as a result of the life he lived before, Raon feels hatred towards practices of imprisonment or slavery, but on the other hand, another result of that life made Raon value goodness and teamwork, because it was one of the reasons why he was rescued in the first place.

"Scammer and free stuff lover.. hey, what stuff would you even be teaching the little dragon?"

Bud whispered, almost suspiciously. Glenn just let off a shrug.

"Tsundere again, just what does it means?"

Eruhaben questioned that part, he was also called Tsundere. Cale and Choi Han are trying to hold back their laugh.

The other dragon's are also quite interested in this dragon, beside the fact that he's the Dragon Lord son, he seems to be innocent. Way too innocent for a dragon..

Mary was turned out a bit when her name is written, but she stopped that thought. It can be other Mary's.

In the current story, Raon was also kidnapped as an egg and tortured by Venion Stan. This time, however, Cale visits the village near the dungeon where he is being held, taking along Choi Han with the express mission of either freeing him or allowing Choi Han to kill him before he can pose a danger.

Ultimately, Cale decides to free him and sets him loose after giving him a pep talk about being strong and surviving, which causes Raon to take an interest in Cale and follow him. Raon does not actually have a name until much later, when he asks Cale to choose a name for him.

Gasp!!

Gasps can be heard from multiple people in the room.

"How dare that bastard hurt a baby dragon?

Cage mind are filled with rage, and Taylor was embarrassed to have a brother so evil like this who hurt an innocent baby dragon. The dragons in the room, are even more mad that such bastard hurt their kind.