iv

"What? By who?" I yelled back at her. This was my chance to do anything to her and I knew that she wouldn't hurt me right now. Enjoy while it lasts, right?

"By someone famous! And if you keep yelling, they'll send you back here!!" Someone famous? I mean nobody comes to this part of London to adopt kids. Do I know someone famous? Oh wait. Oh God.

"Uh Agatha, is that person by any chance an actor?" I asked Redbottom. Now I know she doesn't like me or anyone here calling her with her first name but I am leaving so what the hell. If she was a cartoon character, she'll have smoke going from her ears and nose with her face red as a tomato. 

I finished packing my bag and made my way downstairs. As soon as I saw Grace, I gave her a small smile. But why would they adopt me in the middle of the night? Are they kidnappers disguised as Grace and Harrison? Oh my god are they the Mafia? Why the fuck am I spiraling? What is happening?

"Whoa whoa Riles! Language. And no, we are not kidnappers or the Mafia" Did I say that out loud? I don't care. But I still have my doubts. Anything can happen.

"So you ready to leave?" Harrison asked. I gave him a tight-lipped smile and nodded my head. I could see his smile falter. God did I do something wrong? I hope it didn't fuck it up. Stop fucking spiraling!!!!!!

As we reached, I looked around the street, marveled by the beauty of it. Just street light illuminating the fresh green grass and a couple of houses. It was a very beautiful sight which made want to stay there for the rest of the night. I guess that one day, I'll go to the roof. 

"Hey Riley? Come on let me show you your room" Grace said as Harrison was taking my bags upstairs. The house was huge and beautiful, the only flaw being too many stairs. Harrison looked at my tired state and chuckled. "You need to do much more exercise" "Yea I know, I know" I told.

Settling in, I started looking outside my window, for any starts. If you ask me why, then why not? Stars are comforting, okay? Just when I was about to close my window, I noticed a boy, around my age looking at me. I waved at him and he waved back. A girl came through his door and into his room. She looked familiar. Wait OMG it is Cresent!!!! I waved at her frantically. She grinned and took out a book with a marker and started writing something on it. She put on the boy's window, which read "RILEY HI! YOU LIVE WITH HARRISON??"

I took a paper from my bag and wrote something which read "I GUESS? AS FAR AS I AM NOT SENT BACK TO THE ORPHANAGE"

Realizing that I had her number, I started texting her. I found out that she is the sister of THE Tom Holland and the other guy in the room was her twin Paddy. Later, she gave me her brother's number, with a 'just in case' text. I sent the 🙄 emoji, knowing damn well what she meant. This is not the first time somebody's trying to set me up.