'Me? Being supportive? More like being forced to be a supportive friend.'

"More like supportive boyf-"

"Stfu"Aether punched Lumine shoulders once again. "Dude! You gotta stop hurting me!"Lumine poke her tongue at him. "And you gotta stop teasing them"Aether crossed his arms.

They both started to fight each other and while me.. I was thinking about Venti. Will he be okay? Will he get healed? Will he be better?

'Fuck. Why am I worried for him all of a sudden.' I kept on thinking on my mind but then got interrupted with snap of a finger.

"Hey dude,you got zoned out a bit. Something wrong again?"Lumine snapped her finger at me. "Yeah."I mumbled my voice.

"Don't worry. I bet he's fine and healed. The nurses are probably taking care of him right now."Lumine patted my hair.

"Alright okay,stop patting my hair now."I shoved her arm away.

-RING RING RING-

"Ah! Finally lunch over! Well we better get going. See ya!!"Lumine and Aether waved and left the cafeteria. I did the same thing as well but didn't wave back since I didn't feel like to.

I headed over to my next class which was math, when I started to walking to class I saw the same four girls I bumped into earlier.

Four of them heading to my way. 'Fuck are they gonna hover around me'

"Hey Xiao~"She winked at me. How does she know my name. I don't think she was in my classes before. "What do you want.?"I asked her. "Well?? I wanted to ask if we could,you know? Hang out today after sch-"

"No thanks. I'm already gonna meet up with someone."I declined her offer and walked past her. "Tch. And who's that 'someone' "she turned around and looked at me.

"It's none of your business. And why should I tell you.?" I scoffed. "Fuck. Must be that prick."she mumbled in a whispered voice.

"What did you say."I turned my head around and stared at her.

"Oh no no nothing! Haha don't worry about me, lets hang out sometimes, 'Kay.?'"She giggled and finally walked away and so did her other three friends.

'Waste of time.'

"Tch."Finally I went to my class,not getting bothered anymore.

THIRD PERSON POV

After all the class lesson,Xiao packed his stuff and went to the nurses office. He asked if Venti was okay and if he didn't get beat up badly.

"Yes, he should be coming out. Sorry for the wait,we needed him to be all well and healed"The nurses said,

"Why don't you take a seat while I get him,alright?"

"K"Xiao accepted it and sat on a chair that was near the entrance door when you first get in the nurse office.

After a short wait the nurse finally came back with Venti besides them.

"Here he is sir. His stomach did get some few bruises but make sure you take care of him alright?"

Xiao took one glance and ran towards Venti and hugged him. "Hauhh~ missed me?"Venti chuckled and hugged him back.

"No I was just- worried."Xiao muttered and broke the hug. "Thank you."Xiao thanked the nurse. "Anytime! I'll see you guys later. Go head to your dorms now"The nurse shooed them both away.

They both came out of the nurse walked to there dorms. "Venti. Who did this to you after I was gone."Xiao eyes looked serious and really wanted to know the truth. Venti knew he couldn't lie and told him that it was those fours girl who came out of the old art room.

'I was correct. Why would that little shit ask me to hangout after beating up someone..'

"And why would they do it?"Xiao asked

"I..don't know. They told me to. Bre-break up with you I guess."Venti mumbled

"Well."

"Well what?"Venti tilted his head.

"Well,are you gonna break up with me?"

"Eh?! N-no"Venti covered his face with his hand to hide the blush around his face.

"Ha. Alright. Then I guess we can continue as a fake couple then."Xiao held his hand. "Haha I guess so" Venti accepted those words and laughed it off.

"Venti."

"Mhm??"

"Ill.. try to make sure you won't get hurt by them. Ever."Xiao voice sounded serious.

"Aww! Looks who's being over protective now! Love that cheesy line you said!" Venti petted Xiao hair.

Xiao regretted for what he said and he knew it was the most weirdest,unexpected thing to say. "I'm okay! Really,don't worry about it."Venti smiled at him.

Xiao didn't know wether to believe it or not if he will be 'okay'.

"If..you say so then"

"Come on let's go to the dorm and just relax!"Venti grabbed Xiao wrist and they both started running to the dorm.

1507 words!

I'll try to make more since tomorrow is my nightmare.

School ofc.

Anyways BYE!! <33