PRETEXT :

The story starts from the point where Shiva leaves the house in anger as he thinks that Raavi has spoilt his new year surprise by bringing the paper heist in between.  He has spent his whole night at the store while Raavi has spent her night crying on the terrace itself, curbing all the rose petals from the heart-shaped bouquet prepared by her Boothnath. She did feel bad for spoiling his surprise which she would have loved given the situation was normal but she choose to confront her feelings and emotions to him as she wanted him to know how much she fears being left alone. Yes, Raavi too had strong feelings of love and trust towards Shiva but given her luck, she was too afraid of letting him go or him leaving her alone and maybe that's why when she got to know that Shiva and his family had kept secret from her regarding the Janardhan kaand, she could not control herself but lash out on Shiva. 

The thing that hurt her the most was that she always thought the Pandya family was the best combination of traditional yet supportive family in the entire Somnath which was the sole reason for her to dream about being the Pandya Bahu since childhood. But somehow now, she could not relate herself to this family. Whenever a tough situation arose, the family either blamed her ( when she slapped Shiva ), told her to bear responsibility ( when Dhara ordered the separation of the kitchen in haveli ) or even just simply sidelined her feelings according to their convenience (the whole engagement drama). Despite being constantly humiliated for being nothing but a supportive family member, Raavi has always overlooked the wrongdoings of her family as the word FAMILY meant the world to the girl who has lost her parents at a tender age. She had expected the same genuine care, concern, love and respect that was showered on Dhara di and Suman Kaki by all Pandya brothers for herself but what she got was mere sympathy for marrying Shiva and a whole list of expectations to become and behave like her Dhara di. 

Raavi had now understood that simply obligating to this family expectations won't bear her any fruits as at the end of the day she would be simply forging her own identity by forcing herself to think and act like Dhara di to get that love and respect from Shiva and his family. Being the strong personality she is, she has now decided to give the reality check to this self-claimed'' MAHAAN PARIVAAR." 

PS. This is my first time writing here and first time writing a fanfiction in general, so kindly let me know how you feel about my story. I have planned to write a short story on the current track from Raavi POV. Stay tuned.