--

"Confidential plans. I'm a servant of the law and have to maintain such things in secret," you frankly state before gulping down the milk in your bowl.

"Sure, sure. Aren't you the one who's always coming home and venting about your cases? You've been going on and on about that famous sumo wrestler, Hakusho Shi, was it? Doesn't sound like you're very confidential to me."

And here we have the very first mention of Haku Hoshi! The "Sumo Wrestler" case as Kuroo called it...in his defense...the names really ARE similar. I originally had him comparing his name to a real sumo wrestler, but since Haku Hoshi was a bad guy, I didn't want to write a negative connotation with the real person in question, so Hakusho Shi is a fake made up one. 

--

"How about...and just wait..this might be a brilliant idea....how about you stop doing everything pro bono so you can finally afford a place on your own without Alisa forcing me to be your roommate!" Kuroo yelled out from the kitchen, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Shut ahhhppp!"

A very small detail, but Nori does a lot of pro bono work...meaning she takes on a lot of cases for free (a form of charity work), which is why she often gets gifts from her clients instead! This would end up being the reason why she never sees half of the gifts right when she gets them...her secretary collects the cards that come with the gifts and gives them to her when she has downtime to respond so she doesn't end up losing them in the chaos. 

----

Chapter 3:

Chapter 3:

"Nah, got today off because I'm working this Sunday. Your remote's battery is dead, so I had to manually turn on the TV and pick something. I was watching some anime about volleyball, but then that ended and this turned on. Would have changed it, but you were wrapped up all around me so I thought I'd try not to disturb you," he replied with a yawn, eyes watering up from the stretch before they went back to focusing on the television.

Haikyuuception? hehe. 

--

"Shut up, you hypocrite. Let me seeee," you tapped the front of your forehead and closed your eyes pretending to think, "During your last Spring Nationals, didn't Coach Nekomata catch you two—"

"Ah YES, Kuroo is a hypocrite. Why don't we just leave it at that?" Alisa awkwardly laughed, glaring at Kuroo as if to say it was all his fault their dirty laundry was almost about to be revealed. He just winked at her and grinned.

"Wait, what happened then? I don't remember hearing anything," Daichi quickly asked, curious to know how he hadn't heard the story when he had spent most of his time with Nekoma once they both had lost.

"Nori, don't you dare. I'm pulling the pregnant card. You can tell him when I'm not around to die from embarrassment," Alisa swiftly turned around, well as swiftly as a seven month pregnant lady could, and glared at Nori who just laughed.