Bloody nights, scary frights

What did he not have, money, status, power and everything people could ever wish for. Yet somehow he still felt empty, yet he still felt lost? That was Tony Stark, as some might know him as iron man the first avenger. His duty was to save people but who would will in the end save him...? Just as he started walking across the alleyway he suddenly saw what he made out to be a child? What was it doing here? He rushes to the child and says "Hey buddy are you oka-... what the fuck?!" As he sat next to the kid his face turned pale as he say the kids dead parents right next to him. However before he could say anything the kid chimed in "Oh mAw gAwd iWon mAnnnnn!!" Tony covered his mouth with his hand to hold back his slight chuckles before he said "Yea buddy, im iron man do you know any of your aunts or uncles or??" "Mmmmm nope hehheee!" "Alright kid i will have to take you until i find your relatives got it?" "OkaY iWon Mann sIrrr" there was a slight smile appearing upon Tony's face, which he couldn't stop.

———TIMESKIP (WHEN THEY REACHED TONY'S HOUSE)———
"Alright kiddo we are here!" Tony said as they land right in front of the building. "WoaHhhhHh!!! So HuGe and Tawl and CooOol and Oh mAh gawD do The aveNgers LivE hE-" "Kiddo! Kiddo, jeez calm down your giving me a heart attack" but was secretly chuckling to himself. However the kid wasn't kidding, it was a huge building huge avengers logo and practically more floors than anyone has ever seen in their lives. After going into the building he went up to the penthouse and got the kid a room before starting to get them some dinner. "Alright buddy whats your name hmm?" "OhhH my nwame is pweter pArk but not No play pArk, parkERRRR" "Okay pete, well im Tony Stark and iro- " "ToE -Ny strOk? I thAwgth you Are iWon mAn" tony shrugs and laughs with peter laughing as well. Both of them enjoy a feastly meal before them going to watch a movie. "Well pete what movies do you like hm?" "CAn wE watCh emPiore StrikEs bAck plEase PleasE plEaseeeE?!" "Okay okay buddy lets watch it shall we?" Then afterwards both of them dozed off on eachothers shoulders while halfway through the movie.
———TIMESKIP (IT IS CURRENTLY NIGHT)———
Suddenly a chilling scream awoke from near the billionaire, he woke awake absolutely shocked to find the kid was awake what was he doing awake now? Although all thoughts flew from his mind when he saw that the kid was actually crying and raced to him trying to give comfort. "Hey hey hey shhhh.. whats wrong bud whats wrong hm?" "Wha? Trys to gasp for breaths no no but its not possible you were dead toeny!" He feels himself wince as the kid started crying into his chest as he never tried to comfort anyone before. "Nightmare buddy?" The kid looks up to him with his hazel eyes which reminds him of bambi the deer strangely before peter responded "yE ye yeaa... uhm im sowsy iwon man sir stark but could u slwep with mwe?" Tony felt his heart melting "Ye-yea sure buddy of course!" Afterwards he felt the kid cuddling onto him and he swore that he would protect the kid no matter what.