𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒 - 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒💃🕺

TW: MENTAL ILLNESS (anxiety attack)

"Carries? Why?" I don't know what Carrie managed to do in the 10 minutes I've utilized as a depression session but I'm ready to cut a bitches throat if she messed with my girls.

"Long story short... Carries dad was a member of Sunset Curve and stole all the songs Luke wrote and they found out and now there's 3 angry ghosts probably at the Wilson house."

"Oh fuuuuuuuuu..." I facepalm as I trail off into thought. "What's the worst they can do though? They only just now mastered opening doors. What're they gonna do? Manually open all his cabinet doors one by one? Leave the fridge open? They're not exactly The Poltergeist." Flynn laughs and so do I, because I'm not wrong. "Just give them some time, they'll be back to rehearse in like 30 minutes probably. They'll have their fun and come back." Julie's not having it.

"Hols, come on, just give us a ride. Please. I feel responsible for this. You can be the distraction while we snoop and look for the boys. Plus you know the passcode to get through the gate." She gives me her puppy dog eyes. As much as I hate it, they work. She knows I'd sell my left kidney for her. I groan.

"Ugh fine. You have 30 minutes because I actually need to figure out what I'm wearing to this shindig. And I might possibly 'need' to go shopping. And I'll want your guys' advice." Julie gives a little victory clap and I roll my eyes, but Flynn on the other hand is pumped to go shopping.

"Well, come on, what're we waiting for! Let's go! I wanna spend some money too!" Flynn drags us out the door.

-

"Hol, Flynn, Julie..." Carrie says the names with increasing disgust as she gets past mine. "What do I owe the pleasure?"

"Hey Carrie. Well you see, I was thinking about changing a few of your moves in All Eyes On Me to make your part pop more and wanted your input, you know, since it's your part and all. Uh, Flynn wanted to see if she could get hard copies of a few Dirty Candy songs to possibly play at the dance," I noticed Flynn grimace in the corner of my eye, "And Julie just uh was lonely and bored so she tagged along." That earns me a dirty look from Jules. I deserve it.

"I'm not surprised at that. But yes, of course, come in, I'll grab the hard copies and we can go over the counts." I mentally high-five myself for my quick thinking and turn back and do my best to give the girls a stealthy thumbs up as Carrie leads us in the house like I've never been there before. "Holland, you want a smoothie? There's some pre-made ones in the fridge."

"Um, I'm good, thanks."

"I could go for some water, I'm parched." Flynn says with a fake smile. Carrie rolls her eyes and goes to get it for her.

"Play Dirty Candy at the dance? Are you out of your mind?" Flynn's freaking out to me in whispers.

"Hey! I was trying to think fast and come up with a reason why you were here! Be thankful she bought it!" I whisper back as Carrie enters with Flynn's water.

"Thanks."

"Yeah, whatever."

"Um, can I use your bathroom?" Julie asks awkwardly.

"Yeah, I guess. You know where it is," Carrie gestures with her hand. "I'm going to go grab those hard copies for you real quick then we can go over the counts, Holland." She turns from speaking to Flynn to me.

"Okay, gotcha." No sign of the boys. I'm freaking out. What're they doing? Then there's a yell from upstairs. Oh no. Found them.

Next thing I know, Carries walking back, flash drive in hand, and Trevor Wilson is flying down the stairs. "I'm gonna see my therapist. Okay? Okay." Carrie rolls her eyes.