1

I look at myself in the mirror and shudder. Jesus Christ, I think to myself. My messy red hair laid in every other direction and my lips were bruised.

Not to mention my head was pounding. I guess getting high and fucking over five men at a party will do that. I look over and see my toothbrush is knocked over in my cats litter box. Shit.

I open the cabinet and grab my roommates. "Please don't murder me Lily." I utter to myself as I quickly use her toothbrush.

I grab a quick shower and chap my lips and walk back to my bedroom. I put my hair into a pony, and lay back into my bed. My towel is still damp around my body and I can feel my comforter getting wet but I'm too lazy to get up.

After ten minutes of wallowing away in my laziness, I get up. I slide on my blue skinny jeans and a cute tank top. I quickly do my makeup and really look at myself in the mirror, my deep brown eyes stare back into my soul. My pointy nose seems too straight, as usual, and my lips are of course too small; while too big. At least my hair looks nice.

Bizz! Bizz! I grab my phone off my nightstand and see a text from someone named, "Christian." Followed by a kissy face. Christian? I don't know a Christian.

The text reads, "You still coming over? You promised me last night."

~Flasback to The Ball~

"Lily are you sure?" I look at Lily, and myself.

We're both in big poofy dresses and masquerade masks, mines silver. Lily's is a deep red, matches her dress; as well as mine.

"Yes Maira, a party- a ball is what we need." I shake my head.  "It is a party. 'Ball' is just to make it seem like college kids won't be getting high and fucked into next week."

Lily laughs and shoves us outside. I open my car door and Lily climbs in, I don't know how the fuck I'm getting home tonight, knowing how much I drink.

We get too the "ball" and it's actually in a really nice apartment building. The main lobby is covered in tons of adults grinding on girls. An occasional gay relationship here and there. And god did it smell like weed and alcohol.

Lily's already gone. I shake my head and look around for Dana, she always has a lot of weed. Dana and I have math together and I've bought off her for as long as I remember.

Finally, I find her. "Suppppp Maira?" She asks. "Nothing. How much you got?" She smiles, and pulls out 5 ziploc baggies. I gasp.

——————

I walk out of the bathroom and my legs are shaky and I can barely feel my feet. I just got fucked by man number four and god was it worth it. But being high and drunk was a crazy mixture and I needed to sit down somewhere.

A huge staircase led up to another set of horny partygoers. I find a couch though and sit my ass down. The room starts to bled with colors and mix with the people around it. Suddenly I feel something touch my side.

The something was about 6'0, grey eyed and brown haired. His jawline was sharp, and I wanted it to slice me up. He had some facial hair and a sharp nose. His mask was a dark black, like it was creeping into me.

"Hey," he smirked. "Hi." I smiled. "I'm Christian." "Maira."

"That's a pretty name, just like you." I blushed, damn he was really hot. He grabs my shoulders and starts to kiss my neck, I gasp and grab onto his back, moving down to his waist.

He starts to unzip my dress. "Right here?" I ask. He nods.

He grabs my breast and starts to lick them and pull on my nipples with his teeth. He pulls his tie off and ties my hands around my back. He unzips his pants and kisses his way down in between my legs. His tongue licks it hard and I kick up, his tongue slowly rolls up against my sensitive spot. A moan escapes my lips.

I feel his manhood drag down against my stomach, the eight inch weighing heavy on me. I moan out, begging for it. He wraps his hand around my neck, choking me as he slides the tip in and out of me.

"Christian- plea- ple- please-" I gasp out, begging for this dick to just slide into me to fill me up. He chuckles. "You like that pretty?" I nod.

The tip hits against my clit and throw back, and while I'm in the bliss, he goes the whole way in. He starts pounding me against his waist, filling me in and out. His big dick keeps hitting against my prostate and I can feel the orgasm building in me.

He slides his fingers down and starts to rub my clit as he pounds into me. "GAH!" I moan out. He didn't stop though. He knows what I want.

As he's fucking me in and out I can finally feel the orgasm building out. "I'm go- gonn-" I feel it leak all onto his dick.

He pulls out and looks me in the eye. "Now suck it. It's my turn." I get down and wrap my head around the tip.

I feel his dick go in and out. I feel it as it hits the back of my mouth, and I pull my head down so I feel the whole thing slide. It slides down the whole way and I feel it hit the walls of my throat as my mouth reaches his pubes. He likes it when I go the whole way down. He pulls my hair and forces it deeper.

I feel him moan and he cums in my mouth, and I swallow it. I pull back up, my teeth running around softly. He smiles, "we should finish this later, at my place. Promise?"

I nod. We exchange numbers.

~Present Day~

Last night slowly hits my head again.