Monty..

It was nighttime at your job you were about to close down you make your way to the exit but then you spot Monty?

"Monty why aren't you in your room?"

He just stares at you as if he's gonna do something terrible to you

"Monty just get to your room before officer vanessa finds you.."

"Shut the fuck up and leave already" stated Monty

"What did you say MOTHERFUCKER?"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT"

You froze for a second and looked at Monty one last time and then your eyes started to turn red and watery

You ran away like a coward into the basement where no one can see your tears fall.

Monty just stayed on the 1st floor on the staircase alone letting his guilt eat him up inside.

You found a way to leave in the emergency exit in the basement you left home in dried up tears and fell asleep

The next day you woke up and went to work you almost forgot everything until when u step foot into the pizzeria you saw Monty on stage performing with the others.

You remembered the incident with Monty and just quickly walked away from the stage he notices you and continued playing his instrument.

After hours of performance it was time to close down the place for customers.

You hated your little life your own fantasy your own..family you even felt so suicidal it's just so much eheh.?

You continued cleaning up the place and fixing circuits and organizing boxes.

Then it was time for lunch break.

You went to the food court and got food.

Monty walked in and spotted you but you couldn't really see his eyes it seem like he ignored you or something.

Then you walked away in misery to the security guard room.

You sat down and placed your food on the table you look at it not really paying attention to your surroundings..

"Sigh"

"Hey you! Hurry up and finish your lunch break you got work to do!"

Your eyes widen for sec

"GAH! Oh,
Right away officer vanessa"

She walks away leaving you in fear.

"God I'm so fucking cold and should be more focused.. UGH! I don't get payed enough for this.."

You continued to look at your food then you poked it with a fork and messed around with it.

"Well I guess I'm done."

You scoot back your chair and felt something.

You turn around only to be locking eye contact with Monty.

You froze and opened your mouth but only for Monty to cover it.

"Look I'm sorry it's just..I have issues when I saw you I felt guilty I shouldn't have said those words to you but I can't help it.. it's who I am"

You then looked at Monty up and down you saw his body and everything and you looked to the side and slightly smiled but dropped it soon.

"Yeah whatever."

Monty saw what you did he then turned the chair over making your whole body facing towards him he grabbed your stupid little fork and grabbed your face.

He then got on your lap and gave you a death glare you could feel his body crushing you but his body was smoothe and Ahh.. such wonderful muscles compressing on you.

"Look you either forgive me or I'll force you!"

You look at him and yanked his shades off and threw them to the ground but then you saw his beautiful...red eyes.

Your jaw dropped but Monty facial expressions did not seem pleasant his tail seem to sharpen and move alittle wild.

He threatened you with the fork but it didn't seem to give him the satisfaction he wanted.

"Hah, you really think this is gonna-".

He makes his sharp teeth Visble to you

"Ah..hah...ah... oh shit.."

He tries to bite you but you moved your head out the way and pushed him off you.

You quickly ran but he ran after you
The noises he made seem to get worse and Louder and louder!

"Come here BASTARD I WANNA RIP YOU INTO LITTLE TINY PIECES!"

You run and run but then a dead end..

You turn around and saw Monty getting closer and closer his claws his tail and his teeth popping out..

You awaited your fate.. your body would be no where to be found!

You close your eyes and felt stomps towards you getting louder than you think u heard.

Then you felt an odd weird texture around your waist you opened your eyes and saw it was Monty's tail the way he towered over you even though your close to his height it felt like you had no power or anything to save you...

He saw the fear in your eyes but then caught you looking on to his body...

He didn't know how to feel about that so he took advantage and pinned you against the wall..

He smirked and made directly eye contact with you and winked at you.

You tried to play it hard as a brick

He stepped it up a notch and licked his lips in a sexual way..

His tongue stuck out with a smile on his face his sharp teeth we're definitely very visible. His tongue was slimy and little bits of saliva dropped down all gooey and slimy and very clear...like aloe Vera~

You blushed and tried to escape but you forgot Monty was on you.

"Hah. Look who's embarrassed now huh.."

He pities you saying awful things in a playful way..

He then has his fun on you..

He first licks you with his long... slimy tongue...   on your neck...

You didn't moan or anything just a facial expression Monty seems to like..

You then gently bit his lips and the smile on his face seems to straighten out into more of a nervous embarrassed facial expression..

You touch his abs and felt the texture of them you look back up to see his flustered face..

He was caught off guard that you swap positions with him his tail seems to be loose but then when he realizes your towering over him he tightens the grip on your waist.

You gained ideas on how to use this as an advantage you then looked closely at his face and noticed the star earrings he had on your eyes seem to be stunned.

You touch them and they move slightly
Then you put your attention back to Monty he seems like he was zoned out so then you leaned on to the wall more causing pressure on the wall making cracks appear

Monty noticed and gets surprised his mouth was left open enough for a perfect French kiss so you lean in and stick your tongue in..

And then you exchange warmth and saliva you pulled your face out and saw some of the saliva dripping out of u like a spider web.

He rises you in the air with his tail and pulled down your pants and underwear he then stuck his tongue inside of you and squirmed it around... you moan with pleasure he continued to go deeper till your night shift was done...~