Battling 6

Ash Ketchum - 16 years (Yes the bastard ages)

Serena Yvonne - 16 years

Clemont Brown - 15 years

Bonnie Brown - 9 years

MY POV

We see our group of travellers in the lumiouse Pokemon centre where our protagonist is seen stressing on a subject.

Ash' POV

Why am I so nervous for tomorrow's battle.Why am I having visions when I lost the past leagues.Just why

Ash are you okay came the voice of Serena. Yes I am fine, just thinking of my mom and Pallet town I told her with my smile that  has melt many girl's heart (Here he is not dense just pretending to be dense)
and I got the regular reaction she blushed a slight pink. Dammn what colour would be her face when I will ask her out,surely redder than the flames of Charizard and Infernape.
Yesss now I got it what to do. Thanks Serena for your blushing face.

Serena's POV

When will you know my love for you Ash . I said with disappointment on my face also after the league you will go to Kanto and I will go to Hoenn. To me it's terrifying to  think we will meet after 6-8 years and you will introduce to me your wife who is pregnant with your child and that's not me . Calm down Serena you have to make him yours but how ?
Hey there Serena now what are you thinking Ash asked nothing I quickly replied . Yes nothing 😏 Bonnie suddenly joined this conversation. Bonnie it's rude to interrupt someone's conversation Clemont scolded her to which Bonnie replied with a "I don't care" look .

MY POV

Oh I need to make a phone call guys so excuse me come on Pikachu said Ash.

Pika said the rodent

SCENE CHANGE

*In the video call*

Hey there mom how are you spoke Ash nervously

Ashton Satoshi Ketchum after 3 weeks 
you are remembering your mother. spoke Delia

Sorry mom because of the league you know Ash laughed nervously

( You can make out a typical conversation of Ash and his mom)

Man mom knows how to embarrass me every time

Pika Pikachu laughed.

Ok now time for Oak.

*Call going*

Hey Ash congrats on winning the semi final your Greninja was amazing.

Thanks Profesor.
Professor I actually wanted the devils right now

Oak choked in his throat and spoke nervously and said Ash are you serious to which he got a serious nod.
Okay then I am sending them now to lumiouse Pokemon centre.

Ok Profesor spoke Ash.

*call end*

Pi pika . Sorry Pikachu but you are not in the finals

 Sorry Pikachu but you are not in the finals

Pikachu.

Ash Ketchum please come to the reception desk came the voice of Nurse Joy . Ya coming . Here are the pokeballs that contains the Pokemon send by professor Oak . Thank you very much. Welcome have a nice day Mr. Ketchum.

SCENE CHANGE

Bonnie I told you a million times I don't need someone to take care of me  clemont screamed. Wow 😑 Ash said . Hey Ash what happened in the phone call asked bonnie . I just spoke with my mom and professor Oak for some of my old Pokemon . Wait Ash where is Pikachu asked Serena. I sent him to professor oak's lab . Hey Ash can I see the Pokemon you have got from professor Oak. No came from Ash
. Please
No
Please
No
Please
Well,,,, uh NO
Ahhhh why can't my face have any effect on you Ash asked Bonnie
I also don't know Ash said with a mocking smile. There there no need to argue let's have lunch clemont said.
Alright Ash said . Typical Ash . Yes your husband sure likes food spoke bonnie mischievously in Serena's ear.
Bonnie!!!!!! screamed Serena . But Bonnie only gigled.

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER I KNOW 2/10 AS IT'S MY FIRST TIME WRITING A CHAPTER BUT IT WILL IMPROVE DON'T WORRY HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD