Part 44

𝖺𝗅𝗅-𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀
New Years Eve Night
Wednesday
11:50
———
they all was by kd's house even dashawns momma.

it was ten minutes until it was new years so they all was chilling & dancing.

earlier that week india & dashawn went to the doctor to get an ultrasound to see how the baby was doing & the baby was healthy so that was a good start. she was also having bad morning sickness yall know how the first trimester treat mfs😂.

but as the time came to 11:59 they did a countdown.

5
...
4
...
3
...
2
...
1
...
"HAPPY NEW YEAR" they all yelled & hugged each other then dashawn & india kissed as well as tboy & jayda.

UPDATE ON JAYDA & TBOY'S RELATIONSHIP .

they might've been toxic the first few months of dating but as time passed they grew to have a healthier relationship.

so its safe to say that jayda & tboy are fully happy & enjoying life.

their relationship updates dont come up as much so it was made clear that they are happy & thankful for each other.

☞☞

around 1-2am they left & went home.

once makayla & dashawn got home she had something to say.

"daddy when i gonna see mama?" she asked.

it was made clear to her that her momma was in jail but they didnt give the reason why.

but when she asked that dashawn knew himself that he didnt want to see celine AT ALL because of what she did & how strong her jealousy is.

him & her sister Jade still talk & she's doesn't like what celine did.

celine was 24 & her sister was 22.

jade never thought her sister would do something like that so when she heard what she did that broke her because she knew celine to be a loving & kind person, a mother who took care of her child.

but if only she knew celine used to have men in & out her house she would've been talked to her.

yea because jade & dashawn talked he never told her how she would have men in her house 25/8 even when kayla was there.

so, since dashawn didnt want to see celine he hit up jade. they talked for a while & he told her everything besides what she did to india because she already knew what celine did.

he asked her if she could take makayla to see her because they still talk & shes tryna help change her you know? so she ddint mind & agreed to.

she also found out india was pregnant how? no one knows😂 must've been one of indias family members because the cousin she actually fw close with jade.

"im not gone tell no one tho because i have my own & i didnt want no one to know until i was about 4-5 months" she said in the voice message.

"ion believe that shit but ok" he said to himself.

excuse all mistakes.
authors note.
i know this was short but its just for a lil fast forward yall😂.