Chapter Four

Nedras POV

I grabbed the papers going down the stairs. I tried to remember where the kitchen is so I just started walking. I finally found it. It's next to the door to the front of the house with a bathroom, a guest room that connects to the bathroom, the kitchen, the dining room, then the living room with a door to lead out back. I hang up the rules then keep walking around.

On this floor there was an indoor pool. That's so cool! I love to swim. Medusa's house, well I guess our house now if I'm living here, has a very dark academi vibe. I mean her office was huge too. It had her desk that wrapped around a little, with a huge bookshelf that had a little latter to slide around to get books.

I went up to the next floor and looked around. There was her office, a bedroom, and it had a couple pictures. I walked around in the room, the walls were a dark gray with a bed that had red satin sheets. It had four pillows and my blankets and another blanket on there.

Oh, I forgot about my boxes. I go through the room that had a closet with my clothes already in, a bathroom, a dresser with a tv on top, and her bed a small chair. Everything in the house was gray, black, red, or dark forest green. I loved it. The house may be dark but it was very comforting.

I went through the house again, there was another room but when I tried going in the door was locked. I went back to the office and when I walked in medusa was on a call and had a very pissed look. I go and sit down on the couch in her office. Once she finished talking she slammed her phone down. Well maybe it is best to just leave her alone for right now.

I sat there bored. I sighed. I sighed again. Then I sighed again. Then when I went to sigh again Medusa got upset.

"What do you need, child?!" She said in an annoyed tone.

"Im boreedddd." I dragged out. "Your house is so boring and there is a door locked! Why?" I said looking at her. She kept typing and doing her work.

"The door is locked so no one goes in without my permission. You can see the door later, but not at the moment. And you can go watch tv or read a book." I scoffed. "I don't want to read and how do I know you have good TV." I groaned sliding off the couch onto the floor. She looked over then went back to typing on her computer.

I crawled over to her feet then climbed into her lap, she let me. I smacked her hands away and opened a new tab. I clicked on history to see what she is looking up. She grabbed my hands and pulled them away exiting out if it.

"Oh you thought you would be smart and do that. Yea I don't think so." Medusa chuckles while talking.

"What are you hiding?" I asked curious, she only shook her head. I grabbed her hands and sat on them quickly, opening the history again and reading through the list. Next thing I knew, Medusa's hands were wrapped around me, bending me over.

"What are you doing?!" I yell wiggling around. She quickly turned her computer off then pulled me back into her lap.

"I told you no, so let's go do something!" Medusa stands up with me in her arms. "Can you swim? Do you want to swim?' She asks me, walking to our room.

"Yea, I like to swim, but I don't want to swim. Let's go shopping!" I say putting my hands up excitedly. She looked at me nodding her head.

"Alright let's go shopping, but we need to change and you will not leave my side or run off at the mall. Do you understand?" I nodded my head then she smacked my ass with a look. "Yes ma'am." She smiled pleased with my answer. She puts me down and goes into the closet looking through the clothes. I sat waiting for her.

"C'mon you need to change. Come choose your clothes or I will." Medusa says pulling clothes for her.

"Why do I need to change? I'm comfortable." I scoffed.