57. Road Trip Part 1 - Smut

Start from the beginning

"You're such a slut, begging me for this." Peter chuckled quietly into your ear, giving you a quick kiss on your cheek. His grip on you didn't ease, instead it felt like he tightened it again.

You grunted, irritated and horny, and in retaliation, you found yourself rubbing your hips in random circles, even lifting your hips up as much as you could, and slowly going down. You didn't want your parents hearing any of this. It would be mortifying if they found out what you two were doing.

As you slowly fucked yourself against Peter, you started to smile, relived that he wasn't stopping you. But you thought too soon, as he pushed his hand under the sweater you pushed on your lap. He even slipped underneath your skirt, where you weren't even wearing underwear in the first place.

You felt the blood drain from your face when Peter started to pinch your inner thighs, leading closer towards your clit. He even pulled at your skin, and harshly tugged. Then you felt his fingers hover over your clit, and you held in your breath, eyes widening.

"I wonder what your parents would think to see their innocent daughter getting fucked like this?" He hummed, muttering under his breath. You shivered as you felt his fingers slowly were placed on top of your clit.

"Peter..." You moaned, eyes filling with tears, trying to push your hips to feel some movement or pressure on your clit.

"My little whore, that's who you are, got it?" Peter murmured, biting your ear this time, and you gasped silently, as finally you felt some pressure on your clit.

The car jittered against the bumps on the road, and Peter quickly pulled away, even tugging his hand out from your skirt and back by his side, covered in your wetness.

"Wow! They really need to redo the freeways here. It's so horrible." Your dad complained, rolling his eyes as he saw the how long the road continued with the bumps.

"You guys okay back there? It made me spill my water." Your mom questioned, not turning around this time. Peter laughed in response for you.

"We're okay! Just was surprising." He continued, and your mom hummed out a small yes, and then everyone fell into silence again.

You were trying to hold back your tears of frustration as you felt Peter's lips against your neck. He was giving you a sloppy kiss, biting down, making sure to leave a mark that he knew your parents would question about.

"Peter, fuck, come on, I need you." You moaned, pushing yourself down against him as much as you could, trying to get even more in your pussy.

The bumpy road continued to have you bouncing in his lap, no matter how tight he was gripping you, it was leading both of you finish.

"I'll help you again if you tell me exactly who you are." Peter muttered, glancing up to the front, making sure nothing seemed wrong. Your mom and dad were chatting again about something boring.

You huffed out a sigh, "Please, I just want to come!" You snapped, whisper shouting at him. The frustration level was about to explode, and you wanted to finish this already. He loved teasing you, but today was not the day to do this. Especially right now.

"You will. Now tell me who you are." He retorted, his eyebrows furrowing as he held back making any reaction to when the car drove over the bumps again.

"I'm your whore. Your slut, whatever you call it." You whispered back, closing your eyes tightly. Peter scoffed at your attitude, gazing up to your parents, and noting they wouldn't turn around for a while now.

Lifting your hips up, Peter held you tightly, again digging his fingers into your skin, and then just as the car bumped, he slammed against you. He did it again, and again, over, and over and he covered his hand over your mouth as you clenched around him. Your head hit back against his shoulder, wanting to scream out.

"Want to say it again, nicely?" Peter finally spoke to you, and you nodded instantly.

"Yes, yes. I'm your whore, all yours. Always yours." You cried out, still against his hand. The music was playing so loudly in the front that your parents didn't notice anything.

"Good girl." He grunted, and finally you felt your orgasm climbing up, so close. Your tears were falling down your face as you moaned his name, now bouncing along with him.

"I'm coming." You mumbled, and Peter nodded, "Me too, fuck." You couldn't control how fast you were going now, the sweater falling off of your lap, now revealing a very wet skirt.

You couldn't stop though, and neither could Peter.

He pushed his lips against your neck this time to cover his moans and kiss you as hard as he could. He lost his grip on you as he continued to push into you as much as he could, but he couldn't keep his pace. He started to slow, and finally came deep inside you, muttering, "Oh fuck, oh, woah."

You gasped, eyes rolling back slightly as your orgasm hit you. The mix of Peter's and your cum pushed and swirled out of your pussy, and you slumped back against him completely. You couldn't move for a few minutes, or hear anything, but you felt Peter pick up the sweater again, and push it over your lap.

He hugged you sweetly, kissing down your shoulder as he mumbled some kind words to you, as the car continued to bump more. He kept his cock inside of you, slowly softening as your orgasm wore off.

Finally, a few minutes after, you slowly moved yourself off of Peter, as he helped you clean up. He swiped his fingers across your thighs and against your pussy again, collecting all the cum that pushed out. He licked his fingers clean as you pushed your skirt off, pulling out the bag next to you.

You found a pair of loose gym shorts, and quickly put them on, smiling softly to Peter who gazed at you sleepily.

"I'm going to take a nap. Love you." He whispered to you, and you responded with a small kiss to his cheek.

You cleaned up his legs as well, as he fell asleep, from the wetness that dripped onto him. You covered his lap now with the sweater.

"I can't believe I spilt my drink on my skirt. I just cleaned it too." You spoke up, covering for what happened to your skirt. Your mom laughed, "Same thing happened with my shirt!"

"Yeah, crazy how bumpy it is out here. I had to put on some shorts since the skirt was just soaking wet." You lied easily, glancing to Peter as he now was fully asleep.