Her

Tori

I watched Jade like a hawk all day, it was like I was drawn to her, which of course I was. She had been my crush since the second week of school although I'd never admit that to her. "VEGA! WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT?" she screamed at me and I turned away, my face flushed. Her lips were a soft cherry red today and I longed to kiss them just once. I had dreamed about it so many times but as shy as I was of never dare to do it. "Tori? Are you okay? You've been wearing long sleeves for three days" I turned to see Andre staring at me with a concerned look. I tugged at my long sleeve shirt, I was sweating in the heat but I couldn't show anyone my bruises "Yea I'm fine, just been really cold." Andre nodded and looked away. My eyes locked on Jade again, I watched her flip her hair and looked away when her eyes met mine. God why did she have to be so dang hot? I used to be afraid of Jade but I wasn't anymore. She meant everything to me. Andre turned to me and took my hand "Tori, you've been acting differently since your mom died. Is everything okay at home?" I nodded and looked over at Trina who was eyeing me with a look I knew all too well. Andre sighed and dropped my hand. I wished I could talk to her about everything but why would such a perfect flawless girl like Jade ever want a shy worthless girl like me? I turned to leave when Jade's eyes met mine for a single second I thought I felt sparks pass between us but sadly I was mistaken "Leaving so soon Vega? Did you get tired of talking to people and want to go by all shy again?" Her words hit me like a bullet but somehow a flame still burned in me when she spoke I was like a moth to light. I knew it would only end in disaster but I longed for it anyway.