Every Gryffindor student was present at that party, except for the star of the party, one of the Hogwarts Champion. They were all waiting for Harry to show up to really get the party going. And at last, the fourth year walked through the portrait, alongside Hermione and to everyone else's surprise, with Ron. The students present burst into cheers as soon as they saw Harry, some making golden serpentines fly out of their wands.

"Guess they made up," said Helena as the golden trio entered the room. Hermione walked straight towards her as if she had heard her from where she was standing.

"Ugh! Boys! I just don't get them!" the fourth year complained, rolling her eyes. "I'm just glad they're talking again."

"Those two are inseparable, even if they won't admit it, Hermione," said Helena with a warm smile, glad that Harry and Ron had put aside their feud. "Are alright? You were in the middle of that."

"I'm better now," the bushy haired girl confessed. "I know I'm not fun like Ron is with Harry, so..."

"Oh, hush!" Helena interrupted, going in for a hug. "You're fun too! And to prove it, you and I will have a slumber party tonight."

"Did you just say slumber party?" Angelina Johnson said coming from the snack table. "I have some skin care products we could use!"

"Half of those are mine, you know," mentioned Helena with a laugh. "Remember we agreed to share a drawer for that when we were in fourth year?"

"Is that why I have one drawer less than you two?" asked Alicia Spinnet, Gryffindor Chaser in Quidditch, entering the small group of girls. 

"You never used it. It was practically going to waste," informed Helena, patting the Alicia's shoulder for comfort. "Anyway... slumber party tonight!" the girl shrieked to pump everyone up.

"I'll tell Ginny!" Hermione said excitedly, heading to where the third year was.

"And we'll tell Katie," said Angelina, looking at Alicia. "I'll tell her to bring her Witch Weekly magazines!"

The two Quidditch players left, leaving Helena to herself and the red empty cup she was holding. She began tapping on it with her finger when she noticed she wasn't interacting with anybody now and that made her feel self-conscious, making her wonder how was it possible to have organized a spotaneous slumber party one minute and then be completely socially awkard the next?

Helena started searching for somebody to talk to, scanning the room quickly so she could head straight towards that person and just wait until Harry revealed the clue for the next task of the Triwizard Tournament. She had to act fast.

"Fred! COME HERE!"

Oh, god. Did I just yell like that?

Everyone in the Common Room turned to look at her for what seemed like the longest 5 seconds in her life, and then continued with what they were doing. Helena was screaming on the inside.

"HA HA HA! Hell, why're you yelling!?" Fred was crying from laughing, holding his stomach as he went to stand in front of her, sighing when the laughter calm down. "Ok, wow! What a way to get my attention there. What's up?"

Helena bit her lip, embarrassed.

"Umm... So, w-when is Harry going to reveal what's inside the egg?" she asked the first thing that came to mind to hide the real reason why she called him. Helena did not want to give Fred another thing to laugh about.

"I'm guessing any minute now," Fred replied, scratching the back of his head while holding his drink with the same hand. He looked around the room. "Looks like everyone is settled in, so it won't be long."