His anniversary

Of course! Every man makes their password their anniversary as if people weren't at their wedding and could remember the exact date if they tried hard enough. But now I've got to find out their anniversary date.

God I wish I was a hacker.

Out of anger, I slammed my open palm on the wall beside the code box. But the impact made the code box shift and start to short circuit. The box completely shut down as sparks left the keys and suddenly, the door opened.

Huh, must've be old.

I hesitantly opened the door, watching as the office was slowly exposed to me. I stepped into the room, looking around to make sure there wasn't an alarm system or a booby trap.

It looked like a carbon copy of his dad's office in that other building. Boxes filling the walls, a desk in the middle, and chairs. I walked around the desk and looked down at it.

There were a few picture frames. One of them being a picture of Harry and his parents posing for a Christmas photo I think. The other one was a photo of baby Harry.

He had a bowl cut? God I wish he knew I was here so I could make fun of him about that

The final photo was a picture of someone who looked like Harry, but older. I'm assuming it was his father, standing beside an older version of him in black and white. Was that his grandfather? He's the originator of Alea. The person who started the curse on Harry's family.

He looks like a devil.

I shook my head and brought my attention back to my objective. I began to search around the room for files regarding Alea. This room was much more organized then the other office. Everything was labeled in the boxes.

I stumbled upon the letter M, as in Monroe. I grabbed the box and placed it on the desk. I went through the folders until I found a vanilla folder labeled with my last name.

I moved the box to the floor and placed the folder on the table. I opened the folder and the first thing to catch my attention were photos. Photos of me. It was back when I had my short hair, with Xavier.

Holy shit.

I kept going through the photos and noticed a constant, there were all at my old school. All the photos were in black and white but you could tell it was me from the tattoo on my shoulder. My dad's birthday in roman numerals.

I kept going through the photos, there were so many. All of them were taken while I was looking a different way. Some of them were in my dorm room, others outside on campus. One of them was even me removing my shirt.

Was Harry having me spied on?

I placed the photos down and went back to the folder. In the folder were a bunch of documents. One of them being a copy of my birth certificate. Kennedy Lilith Monroe. How the hell did he get all of this?