13 - 'Stupid, Sexy Laugh!'

Start from the beginning

I kept up the pace, knowing that Klaus was following silently behind. I wonder if he was as unsure of what to say just as much as I was? We had been walking for about half an hour until he finally spoke.

"Angel, I... I'm sorry you had to see that." he stuttered. I felt his hand enclose around my arm, pulling me to a stop.

"Let go of me," I whispered as an indescribable feeling ran through my body like a million lightning bolts Igniting within the very core of my body, it was undoubtedly the most amazing feeling I had ever had. It was also doubled as the worst, I didn't want to feel amazing whenever he touched me. I looked up to see his eyes burning into mine, as though he was trying to communicate something to me.

"Sky" he whispered his voice flowing with so much emotion, that I felt my chest tighten slightly. Damn, he can even make my name sound sexy with his American accent. He let go of my arm, but stepped closer to me, causing me to step away in an attempt to put some distance between us, but he wasn't having any of it. He continued to step towards me until my back hit something hard, which I later realized was a tree. I was trapped, and he continued to come closer until he pressed himself against me. His whole front rubbed against mine, causing a million more electric shots to race around my body. But the thing was, I wasn't trapped; I was pretty sure I could step to the side. My body just couldn't do it. I was too happy to just feel him touch me. It was something I had dreamed of. "I will never hurt you" he murmured. His breath tickled my neck, sending a whole new set of chills through my body.

"Bah... All...Sh*t" I whispered seductively. Surprising myself that my voice sounded controlled because inside I was totally freaking out. He thinks he can just come out with a load of empty words? Erm... I don't think so! He laughed, causing my heartbeat to increase slightly. Stupid, sexy laugh!

"What do you want to talk to me about?" I asked trying to think about anything other than the fact he had me backed against a tree which his rock hard abs pressing roughly against me.

"You're going to break up with Wesley." He murmured with no hint of amusement in his voice, as he brought his lips to my neck. I could feel my body melt slightly as his breath caressed my neck and trailed down my shoulder blade... Wait! Did he really just say...

"Break up with- Wesley?" I choked, horrified.

"I don't want him near you." He murmured, his lips pressing against my neck as he kissed it gently. Aww f**k! Klaus, what are you doing to me?! My brain was screaming at me as my stomach flipped. Urg! Stupid, teenage hormones getting in the way of being angry with him!

"Sorry, mate, that's not going to happen. You're just gonna have to deal with it!" I said, as my mind temporarily regained composure- before completely disappearing again as his lips latched onto a sensitive part of my neck, his gentle sucking sending shock waves of pleasure through my entire body. I couldn't move even if I wanted to. His arms snaked around my waist pulling me closer to him until I was pressed so hard against him that I could feel his racing heartbeat; Meaning he could feel mine, damn! Now he's going to see that as encouragement. Yet there was no way I could even contemplate telling him to stop, as his lips lightly trailed up my neck planting endless amounts of kisses.

"Sky." He mumbled against my neck before he tilted his head back up so he could rest his forehead to mine. He was breathing heavily, his breath caressing my face as I looked into his adoring eyes.

"We need to talk." I sighed, my voice wavering slightly as I tried to control my breathing. Stupid, stupid hormones! "You can't just do this, you can't just touch me and make me feel... I mean. I'm not one of your f**k buddies!" I seethed through clenched teeth, trying to forget about the feelings he was giving me from the fact his arms were still tightly wound around my back, and his forehead and front were still securely pressed against me.