Chapter Two

Nedras POV

I woke up to a knock on my door. I jumped a little not expecting anyone. I looked at my phone and saw it was already 1pm. I guess I should see who is at the door. I got up wrapping myself in a  blanket as it was cold today and my apartment rent would go up if I changed it to heat.

I walked over to the door slowly blinking, but keeping my eyes closed as my eyes couldn't adjust to the light. I get to the door opening it.

"I'm not interested in any church stuff." I closed my door and walked away. The people from church will always come and knock on my door.

I sat back down on my bed and kept blinking to get my eyes open. Another knock on the door, this one with more force. I groaned, getting up and walking over to the door. I opened the door and saw two women and a man.

I stared looking at the women who were in front of both of them. She had curly hair, it was a very dark brown, almost black. She had on a suit looking outfit. It was a white button up shirt that was paired nicely with her tan skin. Then she had on back slacks with a green laced underbust corset. She had on like a loafer kind of shoe. I kept looking at her and saw that she had a couple tattoos and piercings. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she had rings littered on her hand with a chain around her neck. Then her face, it was beautiful, her nose perfect to her lips and eyes. Her eyes were green with a golden ring around them, I could get lost in them. I then looked down, damn her body was nice.

She made a noise and I looked up and saw a smirk on her face. I blushed a little looking away. I moved over, moving my hand inviting them in. I still don't know who it is.

"Who are you?" I was very curious to know why someone is even here. The women chuckled.

"Oh little dear, I'm your match, Medusa." She said, smirking looking at me.

My mouth dropped open. Wh- what?! This was medusa? She didn't have snakes in her hair? She didn't turn me into stone from looking in her eyes. How is she not the ugly gorgon that people described her as?

"Oh surprised? Wondering why I have no snakes as hair and you have not turned into stone?" Medusa says in a patronizing tone. She rolled her eyes. "I can control who I turn into stone and my snakes only come out when I need them to. Would you like to see?" The last part she said smirked, closing her eyes. Her hair turned into snakes, her eyes turned a bright yellow green, snake eyes. I closed my eyes, turning away. She laughed like the wicked witch of the west.

"Oh dear you can look, I don't mean to frighten you that badly." She said laughing a little, like she was laughing at me. I looked at her. I glared at her, why does she have such a taunting tone with anything she says. I mutter under my breath saying asshole. She raised her eyebrow at me.

"What was that?" She said. I laughed, saying nothing. She hummed and left it at that. "If everything is packed up, we have a long drive to my house." Medusa says looking around my apartment. Has she never seen a small apartment like this, she probably lives on top of gold. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"I have finished everything except just some essentials. All the boxes in the kitchen are everything. I'll get ready and then there will be one more box." I replied with. She nodded and the two people with her started grabbing the boxes and left, assuming they put them in a car.

I left and went to my bathroom. I went potty, then stripped my clothing. I changed into a short dress, it had long sleeves, a square neck cut, and was tight with a slight flare and a slit in the leg. I put on some doc martens.

I brushed my hair and kept it down. My hair had a natural wave and if I actually tried to do it it would be curled. My roots were growing out, I dyed my hair red, like a dark burgundy, but my natural hair is brown with red pieces.