.

Hey guys, it's been quite some time since I have written an ongoing story so, please bear with me. A few warnings:

Story will take place in a MODERN AU and there will be many differences from the anime/manga and a lot of altered relationships in a way, you'll understand as you read lol.

STORY CONTAINS:
+swearing
+sexual content
+alcohol use
+age gap relationships
+violence
+mentions of suicide

This story will be written in first person POV, and I will not be using terms such as "my cheeks turned red" in order to be inclusive and not subject Y/n to any specific race.

This story will consist of a cis gender bisexual woman as Y/n with she/her pronouns and female anatomy seeing as that is my identity and do not see it appropriate or my place to display smut scenes between two people with male genitalia. My apologies if this is not the story or identity you see yourself in but I do this out of respect seeing as I could never experience and therefore truly understand the experience.

As I stated, this is in a modern alternate universe, meaning there will be no sorcery of any sort and this story will not follow the Jujustu Kaisen anime nor manga.

I'd love feedback and commentary! Overall, I hope you enjoy reading.

‼️‼️‼️QUICK DISCLAIMER ‼️‼️‼️

The first few chapters will be a bit slow paced as I set up some groundwork for the rest of the story so give it a little time lol.

This is a bit of a slow burn.

******