Chapeter 1: The attack

Before we start I just want to say this is inspired by Survivor I think that's the title its another Turnadette story go read that before reading this one now I shall carry on enjoy
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dr Turner and Sister Burnadette were exhausted after delivering the Carter twins they shared a wee puff of a cigarette and Sister Burnadette grabbed her bike and said goodbye to the Doctor and walked off wishing she could go with him after a long birth but poor sister Burnadette went the wrong way because she's so tired and she wasn't paying attention to where she was going little did she know Dr Turner had followed her and all the sudden someone pulled her off her bike she could make out his face before he started punching her and throwing her to the wall and stripping her from protection Partick saw this and he ran to her defence pushing him off and punching him in the face as Sister Burnadette bled he had to protect her and then Trixie came down and saw Sister Burnadette behind Partick  went to go to her. "Don't you dare touch her Beatrix she's already been attacked and harassed take this man away from me before I f'ing kill him" Dr Turner said angrily and she did as shes told as she's never heard Dr Turner swear before so she pulled the men away from each other and Patrick took off his coat and put it around the Sister immediately and he kneeled down and he couldn't help but cry "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you" he said and he grabbed hold of her and sat by the wall and looks at Trixie. "I've called for an ambulance" she told him he nodded. "I'm sorry I had a go at you I just.." he hesitated. "Love her.." Trixie said and he smiled a little looking down at the Sister he was holding her close to him to keep her warm as she looks as pale as a ghost. "I can't loose her too.." he said sadly.
"Your not going to loose her not on our watch Sister Burnadette is strong." Trixie said in an attempt to cheer him up but he just was more focused on Sister Burnadette he whispered sweet nothings into her ear and kissed her forehead as they waited for the ambulance to arrive Trixie just kept Dr Turner company whilst he sheilded Sister Burnadette he just kept telling her he's here and isn't going to leave her side he will go to the hospital hoping they won't take her from his grasp he wouldn't be able to handle that he had Trixie to keep them company eventually the Ambulance came and Dr Turner got in still protecting the Sister and he layed her down and they wrapped her up she was able to form two words. "D-Dr..Turner.." and the doctor went to her and held her hand "I'm here I'll always be here" he says smiling softly and Sister Burnadette had some function in her hand and she managed to hold Dr Turners hand and she closed her eyes again and Partick felt relived a little because he knows she's strong and can handle this.