𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁

Start from the beginning

       "Honey, we were just in the bedroom for an hour," Olivia told him, fending off his fork, "even if the pancakes disappear we won't be going for round two until at least tonight."

       Steve mentally groaned, "but you look so good, all wrapped up in my shirt like a personal present," he told her, pulling the brunette onto his lap.

       "That line already worked once today," she giggled, "not again," Olivia told him, wiggling about and out of his grasp.

       "You're killing me here, babe," he whined which accomplished nothing but making Olivia smirk at his distress.

       "Go get dressed, I have a big day planned," she told him, finishing her last bite and grabbing their empty plates and forks to rinse and put into the dishwasher.

       Steve did as told, throwing on a light blue v-neck shirt and jeans, carrying around an added baseball cap just incase Olivia needed or wanted it later.

       He then walked back out of his room, not seeing the small brunette in the open. Steve softly knocked on her closed door, opening it before she could respond and walking in. There she stood, only in a lace panty set as she looked through her closet for something suitable to wear.

       He silently laid down on her bed, his eyes fixed on her barely clothed hourglass figure. She stood on her toes, trying to reach one of the dresses that hung at the very end of her closet, her ass bouncing slightly as she fell back to her heels.

       Steve almost died at that, giving up on his attempts of silently watching her unknowingly tease him. He stood up, walking over to her and wrapping his hands around her. Turning the woman so she was facing him and crashed his mouth onto hers, devouring her soft lips with his own.

       Olivia pulled away from him, "there's still pancakes in the fridge," she smirked, pushing him out of her room with a slap on the butt before turning to finish getting ready.

       She walked out a couple minutes later, wearing a navy blue short sundress with white stars scattered everywhere. Steve sat at the table once again, eating as many pancakes as he could. There were three left of the ten Olivia put into a container in the fridge.

       "Oh my god, Steven," Olivia scolded him, rushing to his side and pulling the container away from him, "stop you're going to get sick," she continued mothering him, using her powers to put the pancakes away when he tried to reach for them again.

       "It's three more, I'll be fine," he complained, standing up and trying to get around the small woman blocking his path.

       "No," she stayed stern, "Steve, stop it," Olivia continued, using all her strength to try and stop the super soldier but to no avail. He just picked her up in one arm, walking over to the kitchen appliance housing his ticket to her.

       Steve shoved one pancake after another into his mouth until he was on the last one, "if you eat that pancake you will not be eating anything else for the next twenty-four hours," Olivia threatened.

       He stopped for a moment, considering the ultimatum. Pancake or her. It was a toss up, honestly. His favorite food or his favorite person. Stomach hunger or sexual hunger.

       After a minute he handed her the pancake, "thank you," she smiled gratefully.

       He smiled back, though there was something behind it. Steve leaned into her ear, whispering into her ear, "eat it."