Chapter 21 - Tongue

Começar do início

Lucy closed her eyes, savouring every moment as she devoured him, feeling his hot palms on her scalp, drinking in his helpless moans, using her fingers to press on his perineum and to massage his balls. Never had she enjoyed giving a man pleasure so much. Never had she wanted a blowjob to last so long. Her jaw ached, her tongue was tiring, it felt like he was filling her whole being; but as she listened to Jack's fevered whimpers, she realised she could go on forever.

"I'm...gonna..." Jack stuttered, the pressure building uncontrollably. Lucy did not let up - she moved her hands back round to his juicy bum. She felt beads of sweat trickling down from his back as he violently thrust forwards into her mouth. She needed not just to tip him over the edge, but to push him hard over the precipice. Her fingers ran down his crack, pushing his flesh softly as she went. The noises coming out of Jack's mouth were rapidly intensifying, he was now tugging her hair in desperation, searching for his release.

Lucy sucked on him as hard as she could, simultaneously shoving a fingertip into his anus. With an animalistic cry, Jack lunged forward and exploded into her mouth, yelling a string of expletives as he emptied himself, overtaken by the intensity of his orgasm and the power Lucy held over him in those few minutes. Lucy swallowed what she could as Jack's legs gave way underneath him. He crumpled to the floor by the side of the bed where Lucy sat, gasping for breath and grabbing onto her thighs to steady himself. Lucy rubbed her hands through his hair which had now fully come undone in tufts of oiled disarray.

"Was that good?" Lucy whispered, knowingly.

Jack looked back up at her, his face shining with sweat, his eyes still wild.

"Good? Fookin' hell," he replied, his voice deep and hoarse, making Lucy quiver, "ya know how to destroy me Luce."

"Glad to be of service," Lucy grinned as Jack's face broke into a spent smile. She stroked the side of his face with the back of her fingers. "Come and join me on the bed."

They lay side by side for a while as Jack recovered and while Lucy removed her top which was now covered in a mixture of sweat and ejaculate. Not that she minded. 

"That were well amazin'," enthused Jack, turning to face Lucy, his brown eyes twinkling. "Can we do that more often?"

"Yes, if you behave yourself," Lucy replied, with a wink, "or...maybe on the condition you keep scoring those goals."

"Does an assist count? Or gettin' a foul and winning a free kick?" Jack pouted his lips. Lucy loved how he said "foul".

"Mmmm, I'll have to think about that...maybe just a hand job for those though?"

Jack stuck his bottom lip out. "Nah, nah, nah, not fair," he protested.

Lucy responded by poking him in the ribs, to which Jack retaliated by reaching over to tickle her, making her scream aloud. He was lying on her stomach now, his fingers wrapped around the back of Lucy's bra, clumsily attempting to unclasp it.

"I ain't even started on ya yet," Jack said, burying his head in Lucy's cleavage as he continued to fiddle with her bra. "What do ya want? I know ya still a bit achy and stuff."

Lucy sighed as she played with his hair. He she was with Jack Grealish, naked, lying on top of her asking what she would like him to do to her. Again, she could have pinched herself, even if he was taking a long time to undo her bra.

"Let me get it off," she giggled, leaning forwards and unclasping the back of her bra with one hand. "Good job your feet are more accurate than your hands."

"Oh is that right is it?" retorted Jack, indignantly, grasping her breast with his hand, "me hands aren't accurate now?"

"Well...." smiled Lucy, enjoying how easily she could wind him up, "I can't remember...maybe you need to show me?"