Tum Kaffi Ho Mere Liye.

Start from the beginning

Both Started there life, a small life with small dreams and hopes of having each other together each morning like Sunshine and each night like cold breeze. To sooth each other.

Both were happy in there ' Ashiyan ' with white walls, white curtain, small saplings and a small yet cosy beautifully decorated and lighted balcony with earthen lamps. A small kitchen where both cook together feeding each other and enjoying their quality time.

A sweet but comfy bedroom where Avni was the one who cuddled to him daily in the morning to escape the sunlight and he who snuggled to her each night to get her warmth after having a tiring day.

Everything was perfect but some imperfections are tend to test our resistance our patience.

It was just a family get together when someone asked Avni " Aur Avni humein dadi kab bana rahi ho "

The color from her face turned pale and Neil witnessed it all.

It was often that Avni used to encounter a causal conversation that use to pinch her heart. And slowly she was sliping into dipression. She caged herself into her four white walls.

Avni too had dreamt of those eyes who search when they are bought into the world. That warmth, those small Lil hand that can't even grab a whole finger and then the fragrance of a child being in her embrace.

She was always lost in her thoughts. But Neil was always there to handle her. He caressed her hair all night holding her hand beside her and with his talks tried to chear her up.

Every morning with his bad handwriting he wrote a letter with love bound in every word. And heart poured out with each stain of ink.

" Jo baat humare bass ki nahi hai Usmein apna din kyun kharab karnam kya tumhare sochne se baatein badal jayengi. Hum dono hain na kaffi hain ek dusre ke liye. To kya hua life ke ek beautiful part of skip kar lenge yaar sath mein par atleast we will be there to hold each other. "

It was his message every morning in those letters

" Tum Kaffi Ho mere Liye " he wrote at the end.

Avni felt his love but her suffocation that she was unable to bring the symbol of their love into this World was hitting her hard.

Avni recalled how once when Kareena came to their house with her two kids she was running behind them catching the kids.

" Uff ye dono... Kabhi kabhi to lagta hai tumhi thik ho " kareena said in a casual way but Avni was rooted for a moment.

This was how she and Neil handled those 5 years.

.......   ( Back to present )

Neil parked his car outside the Hospital and both moved inside. They were waiting for their turn.

Finally after half an hour the doctor showed up.

" I am sorry Mr. And Mrs Khanna was busy with the patient "

She said and nodding there head all three moved towards her cabin.

The tension was visible on the face of the doctor. Avni and Neil were gripping each other's hand tightly. However Avni was having her fingers crossed as childish hopes are there in her.

" I am Sorry but Neil is suffering from Azoospermia and..... I am sorry to say but you both can't have a child "

The doctor declared. Those hands that were holding each other firmly was slipping and finally left each other.

Both looked towards each other and there were storm in the eyes. A shattered dream was playing with rewind and pause. At once Neil's eyes were teary and a lake rested near the corner.