Part 7: I Wanna Be Your Man

You dozed in your crate a bit longer. It was very comfortable. You could feel the care Paul put into setting it up within the comfort of the blanket. And... it smelled just like him...

Cunt and cigarettes...

Sigh...

A sound! Your (eye color) eyes flitted open. You sat up in your crate, ears perked up.

You heard the unmistakable sound of English shouting and banging away downstairs as McCartney and his other three roomates arrived home.

You perked up further as you heard footsteps running to your door, a familiar, feminine gait of only someone with long shapely legs and a graceful way of carrying himself.

The door flew open.

"Ello luv!"

Your eyes opened wide, seeing him there again.

He cheerily strode over, opening up the door again.

"Did you like your crate?"

You blushed, nodding. Paul beamed.

"I knew it!" He said, happily. He clapped his hands together. "See, I made it just for you!"

You shifted, somewhat uncomfortably, as you climbed out of the crate (Paul again offering you a hand!)

As much as you liked your groovy threads, it wasn't very comfortable to sleep in, especially in the crate, as nice as it was.

"Erm, Paul..."

He had such a sweet looking face.

"Yes, luv?"

You blushed.

"Well... as you burnt my kanken backpack... and I didn't get to bring any clothes..."

"Not a word!" Paul cut in, grinning. "I have just the thing!"

Your eyebrows rose. Paul bounded across the room like a rabbit, ducking into the closet. You stood up straighter, attempting to see, but Paul had turned back around before you could do so.

He held out a white nightgown, your hand went to your mouth.

It wasn't the very one from your dream, sleeveless, seemingly that would rather come to about mid-thigh, but it was similar in style, delicate and victorian.

"Do'ya like it?" Paul side, winking. "I've got one just like it."

Your head tilted, Paul giggled. He narrowed his eyes.

"I like nightgowns." He said. He gestured to his crotch. "Freeing..."

He winked, filthy expression.

"Easy access."

He winked again, filthier.

"And I don't mean for pissin."

He winked.

You looked at him.

"C'mon, are you gonna try it on?"

You blushed.

"Right now?"

He winked.

"Why not?'

"Oh... okay then." You said, blushing.

Paul sat on the bed, nightgown held beside him.

You slipped off your fishnet tights, then your leather miniskirt, then your Nirvana t-shirt, black lace choker, and hoop earrings, setting them beside your crate. You held out your hands expectantly, so you cloud slip on the nightgown.

Paul smirked.

"I don't suppose you sleep with your bra on?"

You looked down, confused. You weren't wearing a bra.

As you were not gifted with curves, you didn't have much to hold in, so unless wearing fabric of a more delicate nature, you went without. You blushed.

"I'm not wearing a bra." You said.

It was Paul's turn to look confused. His eyebrows furrowed.

He pointed at your chest.

"Then, what's that?"

You looked down.

"My breasts?"

Paul's eyes widened.

"Cor!" He said.

He tossed you the nightgown. You slipped it on.

Paul whistled.

"Cor, baby!" He said.

You blushed.

"It looks nice?"

Paul winked.

"I wouldn't whistle if it didn't."

You blushed.

You turned around, eyeing yourself in the full length mirror.

You could see Paul's reflection within it, and met his eye. You blushed, your face scrunching up with a smile. He winked.

He stood off the bed.

"Well, luv!" He said. "Let's go downstairs.

You blushed.

"Eh?"

He winked.

"The lads and I are gotta chat for a bit, y'know." He said. "They've already got birds down there to sit on their knee and not talk."

He winked.

"But not me..." He said. "And I've already spend my ten pounds of the day..."

You blushed, your heart beating quick.

Was Paul... asking you out?

He held out his arm, and you took it, blissfully excited.

You suddenly realised something that made you blush even more.

"Hey... I've just noticed." You said, shyly. "Just now... I called you Paul. You didn't make me call you Sir."

You leant up against him like a cat.

Paul's eyes widened, his delicate lips becoming an "Oh"

"Oh whoops. Yeah, keep calling me Sir." He said, then pridefully. "I own you!"