Chapter 1: Reincarnated

'Thoughts'

A warm, pleasant feeling surrounded him, and that confused him because the last thing he remembered was the pain. All of a sudden, the drowsy, pleasant feeling turned into one of extreme discomfort. 

He tried to open his eyes, but he couldn't, so he tried to move his limbs, but it seemed foreign to him. It was almost like it wasn't his and as he tried to move, he felt that he seemed to be trapped. He struggled to move his hands, yet something seemed to block it.

The feeling of discomfort was too intense as he struggled to move my limbs.

'Where was I? What was happening?' He had no idea, nor did he have any memory of what happened before he was trapped here, only the feeling of pain and sadness.

He didn't like it.

It felt suffocating.

He wants to get out.

Let him out.

Let him out.

Out

Out

Someone please

Please...

As he started to panic, he suddenly heard something cracking. He didn't care. All he knew was that he wanted to get out.

With such thoughts swirling in the back of his mind, he started to try to move with more vigor. Slowly but surely, he could feel the walls cracking as he started to struggle more and push against the wall around him.

*Crack*

*Crack*

He was close, he could feel it! With one mighty push, the prison collapsed.

And then he saw a light.

'I'm out, I'm finally out'

He heaved a sigh of relief, and when he got his bearings, he looked around.

'Why is everything so... big?'

He quickly looked at himself, only to be shocked at what he saw. White scales covered his entire body.

He could feel his heart beating. His gaze turned towards his 'hands', or to be more precise, his clawed limbs. Claws that appeared to be so sharp they could easily decapitate a persons head.

'What the fuck?!' he started to panic.

He doesn't know why, but this all felt weird.

It felt WRONG.

This wasn't what he was supposed to look like.

He knew... he doesn't know why, but he just knows....

He unconsciously glanced back and almost fainted in shock. There at his back was a pair of white wings but it was covered in feathers? It also had a hint of light blue  at the ends. He could also see a large tail that was easily half his length.

His breathing picked up as he quickly began to panic. The sound of something rustling brought him back to his senses as he started to observe the area he was in.

It seemed he was born in a large cave, but nothing was special about his surroundings. However, what caught his attention was the simple silver ring beside him. As he looked through it, he noticed something written inside: ""죽음이 우리를 갈라 놓을 때까지"

'Till death do us part? Wait, how was he able to read that...' He shook these thoughts away, saying that it wasn't the time to think about that.

He saw a blinding light that came from the entrance located some distance ahead.

He doesn't know why, but he needs to get out. But first he needs to find something to store the ring in.

Then he felt something warm surround him.

'What is this feeling?'

He felt his strength being regained and watched as a somewhat storage dimension appeared before him.

"What? What is this? ' He observed it before carefully putting the silver ring inside.

"This is ... somewhat convenient'

'Is this... mana? ' He shook those thoughts off. This wasn't the time to think about trivial things.

He didn't care. All he thought was that he needed to get out, as if following his will. He felt himself start to float and something helped him move quickly to the entrance of the cave.

And as he soars out of the cave, he closes his eyes, but as he feels the wind, he can't help but open them again.

'Wait... he was flying." He felt excited, and his wings started to flutter.

'Okay, that has to take some time to get used to, "he glanced at his wings. Before looking around his surroundings, he saw a snowy forest.

'Should I go there?'

As he was contemplating, he suddenly felt himself fall.

'WAIT!'

'Well SHIT' was his last thought before he fell into a cold river.

"Don't die... Raziel... Don't you fucking die"

A blurry image of a person was all he could see.

' Raziel? is that his name? Who? '

"Don't die, Raziel, please don't ..."

'Who are you..."

"Don't leave me alone... Please, for fuck's sake, it wasn't supposed to end like this... "

'Why do you sound so sad?'

"You weren't supposed to die..."

He felt like apologizing to this person, but he doesn't know why.

"I love you ..."

Before, he could lose his consciousness. He felt himself being lifted up from the unforgiving water and then warm, like hands, held him.

"Hm? What is this thing doing in my lair? "

That was the last thing he heard before darkness...

(PFFT I'm not sure any longer...I saw that I haven't updated this yet... oops? I was a bit busy debating what the OC would be reincarnated as and well... I came up with the thought of a dragon, hehe. Then I started to think about what the OC's dragon form would look like... Oh yeah, the picture above is NOT mine. Also can you guess who was the one who found him?

ヾ(o・ω・)ノ Anyway, thank you for reading and voting~ CIAO~)