Ran out.

Preeta thought: is he only my friend?? Usko hug karna, apny dil ki har bat batana.....uski ankhon mai ajkal kuch aur dikh raha hai mujhy, aur kya dikh raha hai mujhy nahi samjh araha.

Her thoughts broke when her phone rang, caller id shown "Mickey mouse". She smiled & pick up:

Han bolo!
Karan: nechyy khara hon madam, ajao.
Pree: Ati hon.

She rechecked her look & came out, he was using his phone leaning against his car.

Feeling her, he looked up only to find her with a freaking hot & gorgeous look.

KARAN's POV:

I was using my phone, waiting for her to come out. I felt her & look up to find her in a pink long frock with a side cut, revealing her milky white leg till thigh.

My goshhh! I said in mind

She is looking super hot, & her glorious smile, her almond shaped glittering eyes, hayeeeee!!😍😍 Ehmm.... control Mr. Luthra.
My thoughts...

She came towards me & said: chalien??

I lostly nodded & opened side door for her, I like to open car door for her. Yes...gentle man type...& She smiled.

Yarr, ab mar dalo gi kya.....ehmm, ye kya horaha hai mujhy?? Ofcourse, I said in my mind.

She was nervous & I could clearly identify which is her natural blush & which is the blush she applied, but her naturally blushing cheeks look shooo cute......

POV ends.

PREETA's POV:

As he informed me that he is outside waiting for me, I rechecked my look & I noticed a little unusual nervousness that I ignored with confusion.

I came out & there he was looking damn cute & ofcourse handsome.
Yeah he is cute & damn handsome and I admit it but only in my thoughts.